Nuia or Haranya?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by athena02, Oct 19, 2014.

1. athena02

athena02 Member

What continent are you currently living your ArcheAge adventure on? What motivated your choice?

I'm currently playing as a Harani mostly because I like their petite size, but also because that was where I spent most of my time during the Beta and made the most friends.

2. srofltank

srofltank Well-Known Member
    Regular

I chose Nuia because all my other friends were there and they were all in a guild together. To be honest I will probably choose Haranya whenever I return to this game mainly because I feel like Nuia is more of an Alliance faction (I hate Alliance).

3. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

I love Elves (in every RPG) so I'm on Nuia. I think Harani are pretty as well, though, so I may make one on both continents..but for now I'm on Nuia :)

4. ic3squid

ic3squid Well-Known Member

I couldn't really decide between the two areas, it was just too damn hard. Both sides of my guild were in both areas, so I decided to decide on the flip of a coin, it was Harani. I'm doing pretty well now I guess in that area.

5. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

Since I posted on this thread on Monday I have made a Harani and I actually really like Haranya. It's just as beautiful as Nuia but in a different way. I don't regret making the Harani but I think I still very much prefer Nuia.

6. ariana_

ariana_ Active Member

Nuia! I am biased because that is what I picked.

7. MrMoose

MrMoose Active Member

I chose East because of their passives and the fact my guild was going there. We were dominant on the server TahYang before we quit due to exploits going out like candy and pay2win aspect. Had a good base game, but crappy company.

8. fliktor7

fliktor7 Well-Known Member

Nuian for me, I am from west. All the races are cool but I love the looks of the human females. Anyway, I'm planing to do one of those cat looking guys for my next character, west is cool but I want to see the other side of the world too xD