Not really that fun

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Lord Kal, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Lord Kal

Lord Kal Member

I played this about a week ago and I'll be honest, it's not that fun. I guess they were trying to make this game into something great, but it just doesn't work at all. Anyone else play it and actually have fun? The name too, what does it mean?

I'm done with this game though, I can't get into it.

2. Gambino

Gambino Member

I read some reviews on it and it doesn't sound that worthy of my time. I actually just installed steam on my computer so I'm looking for some games to play and I was hoping to check this out. Thankfully I read some of the reviews and passed on it.

3. James

James Member

I haven't played it but it doesn't look awful to be honest the graphics look bad but it looks like Dynasty Warriors which is pretty good.

4. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you, I ended up really liking the game at first but the novelty wears off and it isn't that good, which is a shame because I loved the graphics and the area in which it was set, but I do think they tried to big the game up and it fell short :/

5. Astdua

Astdua Well-Known Member
    Regular

Wushu is the Chinese name for kungfu or the various Chinese martial arts, if I am correct. What would you say was your main problem with the game? I am still divided whether to try it or not/

6. Rice

Rice Active Member

I would have to agree with the OP, Age of Wushu really isn't that enjoyable. It has an interesting combat system, a rock-paper-scissors like system that Mabinogi or Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE uses, but it lacks the charm that the other two has. Not to mention that the translations for the game are rather poor, it's confusing at times as well. The game definitely had potential and some other unique aspects, but the way it was executed is fairly deterring.

7. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I guess it depends on the player I know their are a ton of games I find boring that a lot of people actually enjoy.

8. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Personally, I never got into the whole "oriental-themed" games. They just never really did it for me.