Next metro as an rpg?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Spitfire, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Ultimate_Hobo

Ultimate_Hobo Member

I would hate it if they did do this and did it like fallout. I loathe fallout and almost everything about it, i dont know why i just hate it.

2. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

I would love a metro RPG but I don't want LL to be one!

3. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

They could make it a survival horror RPG but without levels etc, you basically make a character and go out and do missions/quests and help out or hinder different factions etc. instead of stats to make you go out and do stuff. for example you could go out to get the best gear or reputation within the metro. Basically build yourself up as a Legend. like you could be a guy who's known for being an awesome stalker with the most successgul missions or you're the most infamous bandit in the history of the metro who's killed more caravans than any other Bandit. What do you think?

4. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

that would be orgasmic.

5. teenbat

teenbat Active Member

May have been said earlier (I just read the first page and a few of the posts before mine) but I think that if Metro were to have an RPG installation, it should either;

1. Be only a partial RPG, or
    2. Be an online only RPG (like WoW)

The second bullet point would be quite fun, having factions and such and waging full scale assaults in Nazi propaganda halls.

6. Senemparu

Senemparu Member

I would really love if metro went down the road of an RPG, but keep the story just as rich as before.

7. seeker

seeker Member

no. metro should not be a rpg. it would not feel right. there could be moments that depend on your future but not much. only options like will this man give you a bullet, or will a shop owner give you a discount, small things like that.