New places

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by TotalAaron, Mar 10, 2013.

1. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

In the book Metro 2034 there is a reference to a closed of city that was never targeted by the bombs deep in the ural mountains, by the end of the recount it is mentioned something massive arived to destroy the city i was wondering if any other forum member would also like to experiance what happened there

there is also mention of a city built with the husks of nuclear submarines near finland would you forum writers pay to see the world of metro from these places aswell?

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I've read Metro 2034 in Polish, but quite some time ago so I can't say I remember what you mean exactly. :p However, I would love to see what happened to other parts of the world in the Metro universe. The "Universe of Metro 2033" is a great series of books that has many stories which are set in the same world as Metro, but some of them are outside of Moscow and some even in different countries. I highly recommend checking out some of the novels from that series. :)

3. TotalAaron

I read the book through google translate so knowing my luck it was proberly still talking about the same station

4. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I would like to explore Polis a bit more, visit a few of the 1905 Confederation stations and maybe visit Kitai-Gorod. A nice little calm visit to Dinamo would be nice and also visiting Timiryazevskaya and maybe getting rid of the rat plague. University seems like a good place to visit.

5. TotalAaron

i think a trip to metro-2 would be good

6. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I think it would be cool to visit uninhabited and abandoned stations on the lower parts of the metro, preferably around Chertanovskaya where the threat of mental danger lurks.

7. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

I want to see cursed station again.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

That is a suggestion I love!
    Also, I think it'd be pretty cool if you ask me to encounter the Jehovah's Witnesses of the Metro in that station they're in :p

9. TotalAaron

Mental danger would be preety cool

10. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

There could be and easter egg where you find a pile of crusty covered crap cloths in the corner of a train car and Brother Timothy can tell you that he recognizes you, but he can't seem to recall from when and where.

11. TotalAaron

So he sells you too the chinese O_O