New Layout?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Concerns' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

So what do you guys feel about getting a new Layout?
    I personally am growing tired of the one we currently have.
    So in this thread, you can suggest any new banner or layout you want. You can even make one yourself if you want to, but there's no guarantee that it'll be used. I'm thinking of a banner with Metro: Last Light in big yellow letters just like the way it is now, just with that Demon from the Genesis trailer beside instead of the current ranger. If making a new one proves too much of a task, we could also always switch back to the old one, which I personally remember liking better than the one we have now.

2. Hoenkoper

Hoenkoper Well-Known Member

The layout is fine if you ask me, but the new ad takes so much space, could you ask to make it atleast a bit smaller?

3. I have no idea why we have a banner for a game that is not related to Metro series or Koch media.

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Yeah, having an ad that's so "in your face" completely defeats the purpose of a banner - since I think it's clear which one stands out more.

5. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

please get a new lay out! this one is alright but bland.

6. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Rerember the defiance ads :D

7. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

I would like to try and place this (the writing box) somewhere more convenient. This is nice but.... It feels weird to me somehow to always have to scroll down to the bottom to reply. :/

Otherwise, I kinda like this layout. It has it's own charm :3

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

I think it's important to have to scroll down to the bottom to reply no matter how tiring it gets, because people should see all the comments and replies before posting their own.

Also, I've been looking into how to change the Highlights-application that Harley added, so far no luck.
    I've also been trying to find the old theme that we used on this forum, I think it would be cool to change back to it for some time if not permanently :) Hopefully, it's also possible to make users able to change what appearance they want personally, so the theme changes for them but not for the rest. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I'll find out. Then again, so far no luck.

9. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

good point but ignorance is so fun!

10. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Here's your new layout :p:
    [​IMG]

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

Hahahahahaha, I hate you :lol: