Never played, but looking to give it a try

Discussion in 'Infinite Crisis' started by Lucky120, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never played this game, but I am looking to give this game a try. I am looking a a few trailers and I find that they are pretty good. I am going to see if I like this game, because it looks promising. I mean to anyone that is playing or still playing do you like this game? Is the game actually worth playing? I would like to get a few more reviews on the game before I start playing if possible. :)

2. KNH

KNH Well-Known Member

You really should. Once you get the hang of things and figure out how to do stuff, it is a lot of fun.

3. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

Hey. you should try it. It is fun and exciting. You will love it.

4. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

It's alright and can be fun for a while. I think playing it too much will become boring. It's a game with good rating though so I don't think it's that bad, but perhaps, there are better selections out there in my opinion. But hey, you will never find out until you try!

5. Corten

Corten Well-Known Member

You should definitely try it if you are interested in the DC universe, it's quite a fun game. The tutorials will even give you some champions permanently so there is also that.

6. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

I think it's different when it comes to DC universe though. It might be the same concept which is around heroes, but it's more similar to Marvel Heroes.