My Modded Metro 2033 Pics

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Downregulation, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

love them! keep them coming. :pop2:

2. Metro2033

Metro2033 Member

May be you could make your own Blog and teach us how to do this ( no clip )

3. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

Here's a video of the 2nd secret area that I posted earlier:

[YOUTUBE]UK33zFzd9S8[/YOUTUBE]

These shots are in the restricted tunnel where the Nosalis enter in the Anomaly level:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the engine hasn't changed much - it's quite possible I could do these same hacks on the new game.

When I have the time, I may do a tutorial - but it may be easier for me to make a trainer than to have to explain the somewhat lengthy steps I used to do these hacks.

4. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Very good! The anomalies are strangely beautiful.

5. Downregulation

Here's a video of Artyom (with added "bastard gun") in the first scene of the "Hunter" level: :)

[YOUTUBE]c2QspKSzUjo[/YOUTUBE]

I'll next post a video of the cutscene at the end of this level in free roam mode. :)
    I posted pictures of this area earlier in the thread:
    http://www.lastlightforum.com/showpost.php?p=21797&postcount=16

#85 Downregulation, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
  6. Downregulation

Here is a video of the area that was used for a cutscene at the end of the "Hunter" level.
    I used my noclip hack to access this section and stopped the scripts to allow for free roam exploration:

[YOUTUBE]N6KZS-QgxQ4[/YOUTUBE]

#86 Downregulation, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
  7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Pretty cool, it's nice to see the entire area for the first time. :)

8. princemubz007

princemubz007 Well-Known Member

lol nice mods

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

As always, awesome videos and pics! :D I really really enjoy watching all of this.
    By the way, the Metro2033 Wiki does have many pictures of Artyom, but none of his face. In fact, there is no picture of his face on the internet at all except the one you posted here. With your permission, may I post it to the site?

10. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

After a lengthy debate about Artyom's face being on the Wiki, we decided to refrain from posting images of his face. They're taken with mods, and if you've seen each of the pictures, they use a different model each time. Refer to this section of the talk page for the debate:

http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Artyom#Character_image

What kinda sucks about being an "official wiki" is that we really need to watch our asses in regards to what content we post. Remember when majnu posted those images he got back-end from the Enter the Metro website? We initially posted them and even went so far as to create articles for the Fuhrer, Rhino, etc. We were forced to take them down, however. It was leaked content.

Artyom's face was meant to be hidden. WE, the fans, are Artyom's face. I truly appreciate you making a account on the Wiki, however, Mr. Skaara!

#90 Teddy Picker, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
  11. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Teddy Picker, do you need any people on the wiki with access to the Metro 2034 and Metro 2033 Universe series of books? If you do, then I could join and start some new articles/update the ones you already have with the information from the novels (though it would be translated from Polish). But I'm not sure how to do all that stuff, as I've never had an account on a wikia before.

12. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Editing is extremely easy, and you don't even need an account (although I highly recommend creating one). I'm going to direct you to this page for what you want to add. I'm also going to talk to Komodo Saurian (a fellow admin) about separating those books into different articles, but that page will suffice for now.

13. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Okay, I've added some bits and pieces of info from what I know. This is actually pretty fun. I look forward to contributing more knowledge to the wikia! :D

14. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Guys, i have a wikia account....tell me anytime if you want to add something to the wiki!

15. We aren't going to tell anyone to do anything. This is a free for all endeavour and you can do whatever you want to as long as it contributes something useful to the encyclopedia.

16. Downregulation

This is a video of the final scene of "The Lost Catacombs" - shown from the perspective of the railcar guys... There's an invisible wall separating both sides, so I used noclip to access the area.

[YOUTUBE]kSyPzHUN7oY[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a video of some guys stoned out of their mind by a campfire.
    (These characters were actually shot dead, but they can still talk when the dialogue script is triggered.) :)

[YOUTUBE]TqyAI1maNSI[/YOUTUBE]

This pic shows part of the Exhibition map layout. I can imagine that this is the perspective that level designers would see (+selectable X,Y,Z object grids) when making the level.

[​IMG]

This is supposed to be the young woman in the kitchen on the left. I don't know, but this chick better lay off the crack pipe! I wonder why they didn't use the young blond hottie?

[​IMG]

The rest are "out of bounds" shots from Exhibition:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sure, that's a good idea - I created an account a month ago - but you can post some of my shots with credit / hyperlink to my Wiki account or this thread. :)

I knew you were an active member on the Wiki, but I didn't know you were one of the Admins! Good job on the site! :)

Regarding Artyom, there is a model with his name in the upk0 packs:

[​IMG]

Some of those screenshots of Artyom are taken ingame with wide FOV and are shown very quickly during gameplay. All the obscure ingame shots seem to be the same face model to me, but the others are press release wallpapers / promo shots that do show different looking characters.
    I think at least some of people at 4A thought about showing his face, but decided to keep his appearance a mystery. After all, it's one of the better designed faces and the model name is in the resource pack (while some characters like Bourbon are not, and could be any one of the random male models).

You're probably right that 4A may not be pleased with his identity being released...(especially if they change his look for "Last Light".) Although, I think it's legally safe to post my picture because the shot was unmodified - I just used noclip to get into the area before the cutscene started. I understand your concerns so I'll leave you with the final word on this subject.

http://www.lastlightforum.com/showpost.php?p=22672&postcount=42

I'll post a YouTube video of Artyom in this room soon!

#96 Downregulation, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  17. Skaara Dreadlocks

HAHAHAHAHA! In the second video. "Do you think we one day can go back up to the surface? I've never seen Moscow, only in pictures" *Blank face expression, lying floppily on the floor, staring up into the roof* xD I litterally laughed out loud there. Oh man, that was hilarious.
    Either way, great pics! I love these! :D

18. SwordBreaker

SwordBreaker Active Member

I wonder if santa will make a suprise in this Christmas such as releasing a tool which makes these tricks possible for all of us :D

19. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

All this stuff about seeing Artyom's face and I know they have to because you can't just have a faceless character but in the book, they give him a back story but in a way it's almost as if you are Artyom as Artyom is never described

20. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Of course you can have a faceless character, look at Master chief for example.

Well we know he's got Russian features and a slightly darker colour to his skin compared to most Metro dwellers because he was born before the bombs. Other than that I think you're right.