My Modded Metro 2033 Pics

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Downregulation, Oct 20, 2012.

1. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Lol its okay I think they will do something like that to. Maybe an early great gun?

2. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

100% Artyom model and face. This is a cutscene from Polis where Miller talks to Artyom. (You only see the back of his head during this section). I totally forgot about this scene.... and here I was messing around on the top of Black Station trying to find Artyom - since I was unsuccessful in stopping the first cutscene script. This is the same face model of the guy at the desk - I don't believe this face was used in any other section of the game.

[​IMG]

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Awesomeness! Please don't stop posting these pictures :D

4. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

is that Arytom? The man who was supposed to have no face. :D

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I'll stab my dog if they put extra MGRs in the limited edition game...

...Only joking, i'll probably use a brick instead.

6. Downregulation

Artyom flys with the Demons.
    (This took me some time to set up, but I'm generally pleased with the results). :)

[​IMG]

Thanks, I will be soon posting up close pics of the Dark Ones City (shown above in distance) where Artyom will investigate! :D
    It's really freaky looking!

#46 Downregulation, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  7. Skaara Dreadlocks

AWESOME! Man, I can't wait to see that! :D I've always wondered how that place actually looks. But isn't it just a background? I mean, you can't actually fly all the way there and look at it? If you can, and it's not just a background, then I am very very very impressed.

Also, that picture with the Demon looks so awesome! It would make a perfect and awesome wallpaper if you'd manage to hide the weapon, and the gasmask-blurr.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Holy crap, that will be great! You, sir, have some admirable skill with hacks for this game and we are all grateful for your contributions here. :)

9. Downregulation

The Dark Ones' Colony:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking back at the tower.

[​IMG]

Flying above, I realise that The Dark Ones colony resembles the dendrite of a brain cell.

[​IMG]

Further past The Dark Ones colony, you see vast death and decay of the landscape.

[​IMG]

It's only a background way off in the distance. They added lots of building models and a ton of volumetric fog to the ground.

Thanks, sometime I'll redo the shot in a higher resolution and hide the mask. I'll manage a way to hide the weapon on the sections that call for them. :)

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

Awesome! Thank you! :D
    The Dark Ones' hive really is freaky indeed. Looks like some melted and re-buildt stone with red glowing lines and dots on it? o_O

11. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Hey, I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but if you don't want the weapon in the image, there's something you can do: switch to your battery charger. While switching, there's a very brief window where the screen does't have anything in it; that's when you take the screenshot.

12. Downregulation

This is a short video I made showing The Dark Ones' colony with effects from the standard "Ethereal" level script. You can pretend that this is what a third alternate ending would look like, LOL! :p

[YOUTUBE]hqQnB1t-EA4[/YOUTUBE]

Here's some out of bounds shots from the "Alley" level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Teddy, I'll check it out for making wallpapers. For more current size pics on this thread, I'll keep the weapon in some shots to give a gameplay type of feel.

13. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Still loving these, good work! :)

14. Skaara Dreadlocks

Wow, that video totally freaked me out. I'm like "Whaaaat?" at all of this :D

15. Downregulation

Thanks guys, here's a video clip I took of the crazy bondage room that I posted earlier. It includes most of the bunker area and the room itself.
    If your already high before watching this, have xanax at the ready! It's pretty trippy! :D

[YOUTUBE]fWG1LiC1CP8[/YOUTUBE]

16. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

At the bit where you shot the guy and he just stood up I had a similar glitch on the Black station level.
    Whenever I shot the first two guards they'd move a little bit and eventually when I shot/hit them enough they'd kill me. Luckily a reloaded save fixed this for me.

17. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hey,can you make some sort of a trainer with noclip function or something like that? No god mode,unlimited ammo etc.,just no clip. I'm sure most of us would apreciate such...tool :D
    And i am a little jealous of your hacking skills.Great job none the less.

18. Skaara Dreadlocks

Hahaha, I laughed so much when you stepped on all those dolls, and I laughed twice as much when you stepped on them while being high :D

It is true, then, what the Nazi by the bonfire talked about in Metro; A second secret and invisible metro within the walls of the metro :p
    Oh, and there's a picture in the shelf of a girl in a bikini. I think that picture is also in the room where Bourbon dies if I remember correctly.
    Yet again, great of you to do this! Keep up the good work ;)

19. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Quite possibly one of the greatest videos I've seen. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.

20. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Great video indeed - and I agree about the dolls, that was something to laugh at. :lol: