Music - What you listen to when gaming.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by Csydora, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

It all depends on the mood. I like playing Dance music when I'm playing racing games.

2. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Depends on the game. Mostly, for the sims I listen to whatever I have on my iTunes. It gets annoying when you have to listen to the same songs on the game. So, a bit of variety does the game good. Unless, the soundtrack is great, I don't listen to anything else. (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, etc at these types of games that fall into that category.)

3. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I don't listen to outside music when I play video games usually. I enjoy the music the game has to offer most of the time.

4. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

Especially the Zelda games, the theme songs and the songs in dungeons make the game that much more enjoyable.

5. Brady2121

Brady2121 Well-Known Member

I usually just listen to the music in-game. But I may be in the minority on that. :p

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sometimes I listen to some soundtracks of the game or anime. But sometimes I don't because I want to focus to what I'm playing.

7. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Active Member

I don't listen to music when gaming, I listen to the soundtrack that was made to be listened to while playing the game. People make a lot of effort to make game music and it's very annoying when people don't respect it.

8. c9h2ua

c9h2ua Active Member
    Regular

The background music of the game. HAHA
    I feel like the mood and atmosphere is ruined if I don't listen to the sound effects and background music of the game. For example, LOL has many good background musics. Also, the "Double kills", "Triple kills" are the reason I don't listen to my own music when I am in a game.

9. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

I like Christian Music while playing, I don't listen much to secular because to me it's a bit meaningless and no offence to anyone who listens to secular.

10. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like listening to indie pop/folk or electronica when I'm playing League of Legends because it ups my focus and it doesn't distract me from the game. It's actually quite relaxing and most of the lyrics are catchy in a really subtle way when it comes to indie pop.

11. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I usually listen to the chillstep because it relaxes me a lot while I'm playing and I love the feeling of peace and relaxation that thi music can give me.

12. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

I throw on some Nightcore or some other intense shit like Metal or such.

13. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't listen to music as much as I use to when gaming. But I usually listened to metal, r&b or techno music a while back, I think.

14. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually listen to the built in sounds of the game, I don't upload my own music.