multiplayer customization?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by BORIS13, Nov 6, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

multiplayer customization? like customiziting ur characters clothiing, and weapons? maybe like shirts and jackets and s tuff like that. This also applies for singleplayer so message this if u have any ideas :)

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it would be cool if there was one really dark map, where the light sources could be broken, so that the stealthy guys would be scary!

3. BORIS13

thatd be really tight

4. Von Streff

Regular

Customizable costumes/helmets would be cool.

5. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Any game with in-depth character customisation would be brilliant!

6. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

i think character customization would awsome changing your characters cloths and guns would be fantastic also there should be different types of classes like ranger with more ammo but move slow and is loud when walking or stealth with less ammo but moves faster and is more stealthy or even a mutant! with extreme meele skills and crazy stealth or health or even a dark one who plays mind games with you! the possibilites are endless all you have to do is imagine!

7. BORIS13

i kinda doubt that a mutant as a playable character is a good idea. i played left 4 dead with friedns and i didnt think it was good

8. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

they did it in ''GEARS OF WAR'' and it was pretty fun. i think it would be even more fun in metro. think of it....ur a mutant hiding in a dark corner as a rival player (ranger) walks by shaking as he takes his heavy and nervous steps into the darkness....you wait till the time is right and then you strike! you sneak up behind him and steal his life without a sound...no gun shots....no screams just darkness......and +50 POINTS!!!! YA. anyway i think it would be cool:D

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'm not so sure. After all, it's not gonna be fallout, is it? :p But yeah, it'd be pretty cool anyway, but still, It's Metro. I'm not sure.
    Being a mutant... the online players wouldn't act like mutants. They'd run away if shot after and in zig zag and so on. It'd look stupid. But yeah, not sure.. :p

10. Von Streff

Regular

I reckon the playing as the zombies in L4D was good, but maybe Metro should stick to the humans...

11. BORIS13

yeah plus i mean sure being a mutant is fun and all but itd be extra work for the fevelopers that i think is useless. :\

12. lolinski

lolinski Well-Known Member

You shouldnt play as the mutants(yes it would be cool but no way to make it balanced or realistic because if you make the player have as much health as the muttie usually has they are gonna complain about having to little heatlh and if you dont have little health its gonna be awkward)

But one part I would like to customize would be the guns(wouldnt imrpove stats just make the gun more unique) by adding accesories, duct tape, scrathing in words and custom parts as in different stocks or receivers etc.