Most underestimated Gods?

Discussion in 'SMITE' started by KaseyHopeMartin, Mar 26, 2016.

1. KaseyHopeMartin

Regular

In your opinions, which Gods are the most underestimated/underplayed Gods? Why do you think they are good? What do you particularly feel they bring to the team that people over look?

2. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member
    Regular

I play a lot of cupid and I win most 3v3 games. Cupid is squishy but really deadly and has an awesome escape skill. I don't know why more people dont play him. Probably because he looks strange. I put the devil skin on him :)

3. Kinomir

Kinomir Member
    Regular

Cabrakan Jungler, He can do a quick area clear, move long distances quickly, and his ult is great for trapping in the jungle. I don't see him used much in this role.

4. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say that Vulcan is such a good hero when it comes to 1 v 1 fights, he actually has some tremendous damage.

5. ThorEl

ThorEl Member
    Regular

Thanatos can be very underestimated. His general squishy-ness makes him an easy target to kill, but if played right (especially in the early game) he can absolutely snowball out of control and make the game un-winnable for the enemy team. However, his reliance on snowballing the game means it takes a lot of practice to be a threat against experienced players.

6. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Freia gets a lot of flak ever since the nerfs, honestly her skillset is still quite strong and I'm not sure why people have dropped her all of a sudden. Same goes for Ymir, he may not be the beast that oneshots an entire team with his ult anymore but he's still not useless at all.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

In my opinion, Chaac and Zhong Kui are both very underestimated gods. Zhong Kui has a sick healing and aoe damage. Chaac on the other hand, health regen is big, aoe crowd control and high poke damage with his 1, pretty good actually but I don't see him around that often which is sad.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Zhong was the one that came to my mind first too. When I say it like that though maybe he is not really so underestimated, but I would still say so.

9. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

I forgot to mention Vamana. He is maybe the least played God in SMITE, but deserves ore attention. I don't think that he is weak, it's just that hiss spell kit is somewhat strange, so people avoid him. I avoid him myself, but I try to play him more lately.