Most Powerful Nation

Discussion in 'World of Tanks and Planes' started by Sarleons, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Sarleons

Sarleons Member

It is obvious that in World of Tanks every nation has different advantages over the others in every class and even in every tier, but do you think that a specific nation’s tanks are overpowered in general?

2. Tanis

Tanis Active Member
    Regular

Every nation has its ups and downs and I think it's important to just go by which nation does best at what tiers or particular classes - the game's too complicated and messed up to find specific strengths in nations at specific tiers. I will say that that Soviets are pretty damned strong at T10. Soviet mediums are universally good, they've got a couple great heavies and the Obj 263 is one of the best T10 tank destroyers. T10 in general is pretty balanced.

I think players accusing WG of having Russian bias sometimes have it a bit right. It's hard to go wrong playing Soviets.

3. Sophia3

Sophia3 Member

I think it will be China.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree that Russia or China are kind of biased, but the rest of nations are quite balanced. They all have osmething different to offer.

5. amirani

amirani New Member

I think the Russians are strongest overall. There is surely some bias from the producers there. But every nation has some good vehicles so it doesn't matter which one you choose in the end.

6. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would reason the most powerful nation is America. Other nations like Russia and China are also great countries in their own capacities too.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

They all seem to have their strengths and weaknesses just like most other games, but I would say that your traditional countries are the best, and I always do well with England.

8. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the most powerful nation is America then followed by china and Russia. But that is just my observation. I stand to be corrected.

If it is the nation in the game world of tanks and planes, then I haven't played it.