Quantcast

Most immersive RPG you ever played?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by grinder, Sep 10, 2015.

1. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I would say the Witcher the first one as you can play the side adventures and in the version I bought it has seven adventures if you buy it from the Origins site and there is even adventures where you are getting Geralt married to Triss and everyone is there like Siegfried and the leader of the rebel Elves, and Dwarves which was strange and you could take your time and explore the adventures. I reckon that the main story can be long and it can take around 40 to 70 hours and the story line is good and also how you can choose lesser evil, and also the side of pure evil which does affect who sides with you and who is against you in the game. It is a game which can take time and also the game is enhanced and upgraded from when it first came out and the bugs have been removed which were causing problems for a lot of people and nearly impossible to play the game.

2. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I'd have to go with Skyrim as well, after I completed it the first time, I modded it to look even more beautiful. I've never gotten so lost in a game world before!

3. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

I'd go for The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. The game just absorbed me into it's bleak, beautiful and dangerous world, made me seriously think about the moral aspects of every single choice I made in the game and rewarded me with some of the best storytelling I've seen in recent RPGs. I truly felt like I was in the shoes of the mighty Geralt of Rivia as he played his often inconsequential part in the ballet of strife, war, and death that are the Northern kingdoms.

4. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

Skyrim just because of the first person perspective. It is funny because I always say I like 3rd person because of the tactical gameplay, but when it comes down to it.. I have to admit that skyrim, and much earlier Doom were the most immersive games.

5. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure Member Regular

Skyrim is the most fun I've had in a RPG. Although I've played Oblivion and Morrowind before, I kinda just powered through the game and never really looking at it the way the developers inteded. Also Fallout 3 has got me stuck through but not as much as Skyrim.

6. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

I spent hundreds of hours playing Diablo II back in the day. I literally had to hide my disc somewhere so I could give priority to other things in real life. Man, that's dangerous XD.

7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I heard only good things about the Persona series. I will need to check out one of the games for sure.

8. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

For me, it was Skyrim ang GTA V. Skyrim is really beautiful until now even though the game was released years ago. No one can beat the game for me. And as for GTA V, the graphics are impressive and the world is really massive.

9. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member Regular

I do agree, LevelUp games really bring a lot of immersive RPG games. Though I didn't have the chance to play Ragnarok, I did play RF online back in 2006 I think. It was one of the best games that they've released. I think it's the only MMORPG game I ever liked playing.

10. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member Regular

Hеrе is а. List, I mаy аdd dеtаils lаtеr
    Thеy аrе nоt in а pаrtiсulаr оrdеr, just аs thеy оссur tо mе
    1- wоrld оf Wаrсrаft- mаssivеly multiplаyеr. Plаyаblе fоr mоnths. Subsсriptiоn rеquirеd. Thе hаrdеst pаrt is gеtting stаrеd sinсе thеrе аrе sо mаny еxpаnsiоns. Yоu соuld plаy thrоugh thеm аs yоu gо, but еvеryоnе is оn thе nеwеst, sо thе multiplаyеr аspесts оf thе оldеr stuff gеts lоst.
    2- Diаblо sеriеs (mоrе асtiоn hасk аnd slаsh аnd lооt.
    3- bаldurs gаtе 1,2 аnd еxpаnsiоns. Thеsе аrе оld sсhооl dungеоns аnd drаgоns rulеs соmputеr gаmеs with gооd stоrylinеs. If yоu саnnоt dоwnlоаd it find а соpy, yоu саn gеt it in аn iPhоnе оr iPаd frоm thе аpp Stоrе. Just dоn't dо it оn iPhоnе 5. 6is finе

11. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member Regular

4- thе finаl fаntаsy sеriеs. Finаl fаntаsy 7 is оftеn соnsidеrеd thе bеst оnе, аnd will bе rеmаdе sооn. Mоst оf thеsе аrе gооd, turn bаsеd оr quаsi turn bаsеd gаmеs with gооd stоriеs.

12. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I would have to say for a while it was Skyrim. Later though I began to grow out of it and start to move toward the Fallout series and Mass Effect.

13. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

I play many of them that are my favourites.​

14. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

I played skyrim up to halfway. The game seems very appealing.

15. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member Regular

Do MMORPGs count? If it is, I'd say the most intensive I've played is FLYFF. I played that game day in and day out for two long years.

16. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

for me it is none simply because i never took time to play. i got bored quickly.