Quantcast

Most hated NPC

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by razer, Nov 14, 2015.

1. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

I hate half of Riften but the worst are Dirge,Maul and all of Black Briar family. Have beaten the former two senseless multiple times but they still like to talk tough, makes me really mad . Most people hate Nazeem but he's just hilarious to me.
    What are yours?

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I personally utterly hate Ulfric Stormcloak. Because of this, I was never able to join and really fight for the Stormcloak cause, in none of my playthroughs. That guys just rubs on me the wrong way and is totally arrogant because he can wield the Voice. That is why I really enjoy shouting him to near death every time I help the Legion to take him down.

razer likes this.
  3. razer

I hate him too but I don't see the Empire as much better, especially when they've tried to kill my character for nothing. I think the civil war questline sucks donkey testicles for multiple reasons so I don't ever get involved in that ( after the first time I finished it). That first time I joined with the legion though because it was still a better choice than Ulfric.

Chris_A likes this.
  4. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

You are right, of course, that the Empire is not much better, but at least they were in charge for hundreds of years and the Septim Emperors were really cool (at least the sane ones :D). I still much prefer them over an upstart like Ulfric. And also, there is only one guy who can wield the Voice, and that is the Dragonborn, not some petty Nord noble. :p

razer likes this.
  5. razer

Ulfric is a racist and and an asset ( unwilling , admittedly) for Thalmor. That's what makes him really bad.

6. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE! Regular

The Jarl's brats in Whiterun don't score any points with me.

7. razer

I almost forgot about them, but then again children in this game are obnoxious in general. They are very lucky to be unkillable I guess.

8. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Ulfric is a bigoted moron so he's up there. Plus every member of the Thalmor.

9. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I think everyone hates the Thalmor, which is totally justified. I genuinely hate Maven Blackbriar since she's so smug and even gets rewarded by becoming Jarl when I join the Legion. Plus, I know she was the one that kept sending assassins to attack me on the road...

10. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Another huge hater of Ulfric here. I was really torn in that civil war quest since my first character was a Nord and I felt like it would be logical to join with Ulfric so I did. My second character was a Khajjit rogue and it was a lot more fun to join the Imperials even though I thought they sucked as well. They only sucked a little less compared to the racist Nords though.

11. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

I do hate Nazeem, like you said. The way he treats her wife and speaks to the player makes him really easy to dislike, and he has no redeeming qualities at all (I bet he can't even make spaghetti).
    Luckily in my game he was killed during a vampire raid.

12. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

I absolutely cannot stand Ulfric Stormcloak. It didn't stop me from joining the Stormcloak Rebellion, but I truly hope that at some point in the game I can take the throne right out from under his bigoted, jerk ass.

13. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

I don't like the guys down in the Ratway, ragged flagon. Other than that, yeah the Black Briars are pretty high on my list as well.

14. SecretPaladin

SecretPaladin Active Member Regular

Nobody is hating on Heimskr around here? That guy is probably on of the most annoying NPCs I've ever encountered in a video game, leave alone Skyrim. All his screaming and singing is messing with my vibe all the time.

15. djskyrim

Hehe... Man I tried killing Heimskr but you know he's always out in the open so the guards catch me everytime. But, yeah, there really has to be a way to mute the guy for good.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  16. SecretPaladin

SecretPaladin Active Member Regular

I know right, it's been a real shocker that nobody complained about that guy. One of my weirder things to do is killing him, loading a save, killing him again and so on.

djskyrim likes this.
  17. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

This. I simply hated him when I first met him on my first play though. I couldnt stand him. Every single time he passes through. I went OUT of my way to murder him during a vampire raid too!

18. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, but he's doing his part to stick it to the Thalmor by preaching about Talos in the most obnoxious manner and since my house is in the same town, they know not to kill him. Besides, what's so bad about hearing how hammy he sounds when he goes all "LOVE, LOOOVE~"?

19. djskyrim

Hehe... it's about him being repetitive and sort of not required. But, I see what you mean, there are plenty of other characters that are way more annoying.

20. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure Member Regular

There are a crapton of NPC's I hate but Ulfric probably takes the golden cake. I really hate how arrogant he is. I can't count how many times I Fus Ro Da'd the crap out of that guy, too bad he doesn't die right away though.