(Mod) Metro Lost Faith

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NuclearWastE3, Mar 10, 2015.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I was looking through MOD/DB's most popular mod page, by accident -my intention was to look through the Half-life mod page- and found a new project called Metro: Lost Faith (which hasn't been released yet). No, this isn't a 4A project. It's, apparently, a modification, for a game, called Men of War. I've breifly heard of the game, but have never played it.

Anyway, the mod team has released some things for download. I'm not too sure what it is, but I think it's a "skin pack" for all the character (most of them) for Metro 2033 -and that has been ready, for download, since the beginning of 2014. Well, back to Lost Faith. Artyom will be the protagonist. I don't know if they are ripping the props, through the files, of 2033 or Last Light. Here are some screen shots (though, these look like the mod makers used "No Clip" in Metro 2033 and LL, and took screenshots from unfamiliar angles):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are many more screenshots at the Mod's webpage, but, to me, it really does just look like they are using "noclip," and I'm not even sure if these screenshots are suppose to be from the mod, itself. Though, I am interested to see a Metro based mod, created by fans of the game. Hopefully this works out and it doesn't become a dead/forgotten project.

#1 NuclearWastE3, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  2. That's a pretty freaking neat game, BTW, I recommend it:

[YOUTUBE]nWptwoYhs04[/YOUTUBE]

3. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I am interested in it and I will look for a copy, on Ebay; and I understand that the prequel to the game is Faces of War -another game that had caught my attention, in the past.

Have you ever heard of World in Conflict? The game portrays the events of an actual Cold War, between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. (NATO is included as well):
    [YOUTUBE]gxeWuwOXHbE[/YOUTUBE]

4. Yep. There are also these series:

[YOUTUBE]MRMH887q3Bo[/YOUTUBE]

5. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Noice, another one I'll have to look for.