Metro Ranger Patch, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Media' started by Lazerace, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Lazerace

Lazerace Member

So I guess this is the proper place to start this thread?
    Anyway, me and a fellow /k/ommando from 4chan are thinking about doing a patch run soon of a Ranger Patch. I'm sure some of you will be interested. It would be pretty rad to slap a Ranger patch on some of your gear. As of right now, I don't have many production details, but we'll sort that out once we know if people would actually be interested in this.
    Why only a Ranger patch? you ask? Well, because we haven't designed any others, but I would be happy to make a few others, such as a Hansa patch, or one for Riech, or even something like an individual station patch, like one for VDNKh. What ever sounds cool, let me know, and I'll think about designing one.
    If any of you are interested, just let me know! It would be pretty cool to do a large patch run.
    Thanks guys!

Pic is of patch.

Attached Files:

2. You might want to be careful with that Sparta patch. One of the rebel battalions in the Ukrainian conflict is using it.

Just a heads-up that it can get you in trouble, displaying allegiance to a military group and whatnot.

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Aye, like Komo said, be careful with this as even this stuff has political connotations. Also, I don't know if the people at 4A Games would be happy if you were to make money from producing these patches without letting them know. The idea is pretty cool though.

4. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

I am willing to give you guys a custom badge I made if you would like it.
    [​IMG]

I dont really want anything for it, the only thing I would as is to be mentioned as a helper and have my YouTube channel mentioned somewhere.
    (Free sample wouldn't hurt either ;3)

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Any updates on the project? I'm pretty interested and I think it's a great initiative, good luck to you both!

6. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

These are awesome muchly interested in some metro patchs

7. KG_nick

KG_nick New Member

Metro patch

would be amazing if this happened, even tho there is political stuff about this i would still love to have it.
    cant wait for the next metro game to!:):)