metro last light kshatriya help

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by techscythe, Feb 14, 2015.

1. techscythe

techscythe New Member

so i started the dlc kshatriya got the full list of the first items then got to the library and dead and it restarted me over.how can i save my game

#1 techscythe, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
  2. Exit through the rebar mesh door at the base you came through when the mission began to make a save.

3. techscythe

techscythe New Member

ok i see that door and i when to it when i first played but i could not open...it ill try again

4. You need to find at least one item outside since you last saved for it to let you though.

5. techscythe

techscythe New Member

o i see yea i found out that one own when i try to save again i see that it was locked i thought ever time i enter the bass again it saves...did not know it is only when you find items.i wish i new this when i first started.if they had let use save on the first start i would had know where to go because when i first played i walk ever where in the bass and that door never open or had a lock sigh on it anyways thanks for the info.one more thing are any other dlc like this that i should know about like sniper team

#5 techscythe, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  6. Nope. Other DLC are straightforward and have their own checkpoints.

7. techscythe

techscythe New Member

ok thanks again

8. panchatbhau

panchatbhau Member

the attached photo of tank is cool :D