Metro Last Light Complete Edition

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by RogueGhost87, Mar 6, 2014.

1. RogueGhost87

RogueGhost87 New Member

Hi Guys

Been looking for help and found nothing, my local online retailer has this edition up but no real info and all they can say is that this has come from their supplier yet I have seen no news about this edition anywhere , maybe I'm missing something here ?

Thanks

Theres also a listing for a ps3 and xbox 360 release

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

3. RogueGhost87

RogueGhost87 New Member

Sorry , when I tried to add a link before I saw that I need 15 posts so I decided against it

Here's the link to the pc edition http:// www. kalahari.com/Games/Metro-Last-Light-Complete-Edition_p_48225428

Sorry had to break it up since it wouldn't let me post a link

It's actually very hard to find a copy of metro last light here for some odd reason after release it just seemed to disappear, I finally got an email back saying:

"The release date is still set for Metro last light is still set for the 28/03/2014 according to our suppliers. "

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Yeeeeah, don't worry about that. It's just protection against annoying spam-bots.
    As for the site, it looks pretty strange to be honest. There's not much info about the Complete Edition there, but in the description it says "Complete Edition features to be confirmed".

What I'm guessing is that they're getting all the Last Light content in one package to their store on the 28th March, and they'll then reveal what it includes. It all seems very unprofessional if you ask me. But, well, I guess that's what you've got to count with if you want to buy a game cheaper than it is at Steam and the like.

5. RogueGhost87

RogueGhost87 New Member

They are in a sense they are reliable in South Africa , I picked up my Saints row IV DVD pre order for $10 cheaper then anywhere else , aswell as with being cheaper on many pre orders, but they've messed me around before and have pretty bad customer support took me 4 days to get that broken english of a reply today , and their suppliers seem to be a problem, whats odd is that they've also got a Xbox and PS3 pre order up aswell ,but I'll pre order and hope that it comes through as an all in 1 dvd retail package and not some dvd with dlc codes, unless it supposedly gets delayed .

Thanks again for the help.