Metro: Last Light Bugs, problems and glitches

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by epicfailarrives, May 14, 2013.

1. Avalon

Avalon New Member

Omg i have this exact same problem and I dont know what to do. I ring the bell and everything stops working, all i can do is loook around. Even switched to a controller and it didnt help. Not sure how to progress in the game with this bug :p

2. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

3. Jan-Floor

Jan-Floor New Member

Yeah its really annoying i love the game but now this happens all the time, sometimes it freezes before i ring the bell:cry:

4. Pure85

Pure85 New Member

Drop to 8fps

As the title says really. I'm stuck at 8 fps. All my drivers are up to date and temps are fine. I also get random crashing. Tried all different graphics settings with no luck Reinstalled and tried repair

AMD Piledriver 8350 8 Core 4.51Ghz processor

16Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Asus Sabertooth 990fx mobo

2x Evga GTX 660Ti superclocked Gfx Cards

XFX 850w XXX Edition PSU

2x OCZ 240gb Agility 3 SSD's

Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD

5. DissterRain

DissterRain Member

Texture glitch help

All skins ingame like faces and hands they skins are like dragged down like melting .
    All the characters in my game have a texture glitch, where all the textures look as if they're being pulled straight down. everything else in the game is perfectly just all the character models are freaking out. Anyone else have this problem? I've re-installed and played around with my video settings but nothing works. Could it just be my graphics card? Help? i got Dell inspiron core i3 Videocard : Intel HD 3000 it works really fine and the fps is fine and smooth just the texture prob

6. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

7. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

8. Pure85

Pure85 New Member

As the title says really. I'm stuck at 8 fps. All my drivers are up to date and temps are fine. I also get random crashing. Tried all different graphics settings with no luck Reinstalled and tried repair

AMD Piledriver 8350 8 Core 4.51Ghz processor

16Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Asus Sabertooth 990fx mobo

2x Evga GTX 660Ti superclocked Gfx Cards

XFX 850w XXX Edition PSU

2x OCZ 240gb Agility 3 SSD's

Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD

9. DissterRain

DissterRain Member

haha you will never answer there its a overflooded thread

10. DissterRain

DissterRain Member

All skins ingame like faces and hands they skins are like dragged down like melting .
    All the characters in my game have a texture glitch, where all the textures look as if they're being pulled straight down. everything else in the game is perfectly just all the character models are freaking out. Anyone else have this problem? I've re-installed and played around with my video settings but nothing works. Could it just be my graphics card? Help? i got Dell inspiron core i3 Videocard : Intel HD 3000 it works really fine and the fps is fine and smooth just the texture prob

11. sadartists

sadartists New Member

80 views - no thoughts?

12. You could have simply played through these chapters in the time between your first and second posts.

Which level did you finish the game on?

13. vevo0

vevo0 New Member

Bugs on Ps3 and Xbox 360

First, Hello to all, this topic is intended to report the bugs versions of consoles, and I'm already report some bugs that I have noticed and are irritating.
    (PS3)-1-Enemies and not fully stopped and do not react die.
    2-Hands Artyom hidden only appears the clock, I noticed this bug starting part of the poem where he Vincensi,hand in the mouth of a prostitute and this bug remains for the next missions it is very annoying, this problem only happens in'' cut -scene''.

Xbox (360) The only bug I noticed was that the sound failure in some parts.

I hope to launch an update to fix this problem and several others.

#153 vevo0, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  14. waynewu

waynewu New Member

got the exact same issue, ppl said run this game in DirectX9 mode could fix it, and it works for me.

here's how to force the game run in DX9 mode:
    First of all, show the hidden files and folders from Folder Option then Navigate to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\4A Games\Metro LL\user.cfg
    open user.cfg with notepad, find the liner_api and edit the number to 0

15. Latias42

Latias42 Member

I also have 2 screens, But i'm only able to move the mouse from screen to screen on pause menus?

I'm on Windows 7 64bit

16. Latias42

Latias42 Member

Mousewheel and Num 1 & 2 changes weapons. Not sure how you check ammo, i've been using the bastard so i just see how much is left lol

17. clenz

clenz New Member

Anyone had any problem with the mouse cursor going out of control and all the keys seems to be unbind?..i managed to get into the game but these problem prevent me from playing it..

18. clenz

clenz New Member

Problem with mouse cursor out of control and all keys unbind

Anyone had any problem with the mouse cursor going out of control and all the keys seems to be unbind?..i managed to get into the game but these problem prevent me from playing it..

19. Jake And Javis

Jake And Javis New Member

Beginning of "The Garden" Freezing

Right after I complete the Red Square level and the screen where Artyom narrates a part of the story before the level loads, it freezes about 1/2-3/4 way into the narration - And I'm forced to restart my console (Xbox 360). It's happened 3 times already, and it's incredibly frustrating and I can't seem to find any fixes online.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    -It doesn't allow you to skip the narration until about 1/2 way through, and apparently it freezes too early for me to skip it :/

#159 Jake And Javis, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  20. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

try skipping the narration?