Metro: Last Light Bugs, problems and glitches

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by epicfailarrives, May 14, 2013.

1. Krissy

Krissy Member

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll keep looking. If I don't find any filters than I will restart the chapter. Was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to redo Venice again.

2. tamalero

tamalero Well-Known Member

in the start, there are 2 or 3 filters if I remember correctly.
    on the left, keep moving around the swamp and you will find various guys killed by shrimps (one in the wall, and 2 in each "room" ). some of them have filters..
    there are filters in both bodies that are elevated in the middle of the map.. and in the ending part, where you have to fuel the raft.

and of course, in the middle part where theres a lot of cars and small mini houses.. theres a few guns, one in the elevated platform (and pretty sure theres an airfilter in either the platform or the small caché inside one of the tiny houses.)

3. Krissy

Krissy Member

I restarted the chapter and made it through the swamp! But now I'm trying to kill the swamp monster right in front of the church. Multiple attempts now :/

4. JasonM

JasonM New Member

Big Circle on the screen! How to remove

Hi there.

I downloaded last night and fired up the game for the first time. All is good apart from this massive circle (looks like a clock) on the screen which I cant get rid of. Appears as soon as the game launches, even over the cut scene.

Any ideas on how to remove it?

Thanks.

5. Justaszx

Justaszx New Member

I was playing metro last light normaly until i went in venice after i met a prostitute on cutscenes Artyom became invisible i could only see watch three yelow lights Please help Why everyone is ignoring my post?!!!

6. tamalero

use the claymores and the fire grenades.

7. Dante Rising

Dante Rising New Member

Is there an actual e-mail address to get support for this game from the developer or publisher? I've received no resolution here or on the Steam forums regarding the resolution bug, where my plasma defaults to 1440x480, and I am unable to change it unless in windowed mode.

didn't see one on the official website

8. Krissy

Krissy Member

Thank you! Just now figured out what the "show spoiler" was for on your message lol

9. Hoenkoper

Hoenkoper Well-Known Member

I would really like to help you, but I don't know how. Maybe reloading the chapter? Although you probably already did that.

10. digital x

digital x New Member

Running this on an MSI GTX 670 PE OC, 8GB RAM, i7 2600, yet I get a max of 7fps in the menu, and 30fps in the "intro" Nvidia scene, then back into the main menu drops again. I can max out Crysis 3 apart from the MSAA thing, and FC3 etc over 60FPS. using the 314.22 drivers, what on earth is going on?

11. princemubz007

princemubz007 Well-Known Member

12. [YOUTUBE]WhEFtSLFThg[/YOUTUBE]

13. scarecrowb24

scarecrowb24 New Member

weird texture screw ups

Hello I appear to have a problem with the game's texture's because when i play the game if my quality is set to normal,very high or low i get these two black boxes overlapping each other on the character's watch and on various other place's too. Also the lighter flame in the game doesn't show up just a weird glow and when i look at fire a ton of black boxes appear on it and if i look into the fire my gun gets covered in a ton of black boxes but if my quality is at high the black boxes disappear and only pop up at certain times but many other thing's are still screwed up can anyone help I am running a desktop with : a brand new quad core withe latest brand new asus mother board the z87-plus and my graphics card's well they aren't brand new one's about 5 years old and the other is off of ebay used and they are both nvidia geforce 7950 gt and i have a funny feeling it's the graphics card's but just to be sure

14. tamalero

probably because the 7950 is ancient and doesnt support directX10 nor directX11.

15. theblackknight05

theblackknight05 New Member

hey everyone,

I've just installed the game and i have a hugeee problem: all the characters faces and hands, they skins are like dragged down just like melting or something. what should I do? i have intel hd graphics 3000, with no problems with other games. Please help. thank you in advance. cheers!

16. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

maybe he is a pacifist?

17. Rico

Rico Member

Bug: Enemies dont move anymore!!!

Hey,there...

Just encountered some major issue today. In Level "Revolution" most of the enemies dont move anymore. They simply stand still. Is this a known issue?

My Specs are:

CPU: AMD PhenomII 4x3.6GHz
    GPU: GTX580, nvidiaDriver 320.49
    RAM: 8GB

Please help!

Regards...

18. theblackknight05

theblackknight05 New Member

For those who have intel hd 3000 graphics card with the spkie alike characters here is a video: wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=h6ruUJBxLSc

19. Hekclan

Hekclan New Member

Help Stuck

I am outside with my new found friend just exited the aircraft. After quick battle he says "Hurry Just around the corner is the entrance to the theatre is around the corner mover faster faster... well here my problem I can find where he wants me to go... and the map thing shows him but nothing happens ...

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

I had that problem too. It fixed itself for me by running to him, then running back to the corner of the building, then running back to him again. Try to walk in every possible angle around him ;)