metro 2034

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by BORIS13, Jul 6, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

when will metro 2034 come out in english? (book)

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know! The first one was excellent, and I'm dying for more! Also, what are those books "Peter" and "Lost Tunnels" and stuff, which you see in the 2033 game?

3. BORIS13

oh well they are basically about wats going on in different parts of the world during the 2033 - 2035. they are by different authors tho. and they are only available in russian. however i read some of them (i was born in russia) and the best one is deffinetly "into the light". its about the disapearence of the inhabitats of the St. Petersburgh metro system. i dont know maybe u could find a translation.?

4. Von Streff

Regular

Man, lucky guy, knowing Russian and all! Yeah, I hope they bring them all out in English. I probably could get a very rough translation online, but I prefer holding the book. :)

5. BORIS13

yeah i just read the one about this dude who lives in the far north...and the one about wats going on in Novosibirsk ( my fathers from there so its kinda cool) if u really wanna read one of these books i recon u get the one thats taking place in london. i dont know wat its called tho sry...
    but its written in english by a english author..i havent read it yet

6. Von Streff

Regular

Oh? That's interesting. But I don't know if it'll be as good as Dmitry Glukhovsky's work.

7. BORIS13

well ya dmitry has his own style thats unique and all. and whoever read metro 2033 will see that the metro universe books arent as good :|

8. Von Streff

Regular

So Dimitry doesn't write the other books? That seems a shame. But oh well, I'll just suffer till 2034 comes out. In the meantime, there's always 2033! :)

9. BORIS13

well actually the metro universe books were his project (he was gonna write them himself) but never had the time to do it. So some other authors took over....
    And yeah haha i read metro 2033 like 3 times already...