Metro 2033 inaccessible & hidden places

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Ldarro, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Ldarro

Ldarro New Member

Hi, guys!

I'd like to share some Metro 2033 scrennshots I made by overcoming the borders established by game developers.

And some panoramas I made from series of screenshots.

Hope it will be interesting for you!

Let's begin from "Dead city" chapter — because there're lots of interesting places where I wanted to look around.

Soooo...
    Some views from lobby's roof:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now let's jump off down and pass behind the fence on the right and behind a lobby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do you know that there are escalators behind metal gate through which Artem and a Bourbon came to a lobby hall?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are hidden places in this game that were been well developed. Maybe initial gameplay would be larger.

The Office building opposite to a lobby has inaccessible floors, but also they are rather worked. Glance from one of them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ldarro

Ldarro New Member

Probably not everybody knows that in Part 1 of the "Dead city" chapter we can face up to two or three black ones.

First of them is visible from second floor of Lobby if your weapon has optics.

[​IMG]

If you shoot him, he'll rush away. Let's take a look on him from another, inaccessablem side. Before disturbing Black one:

[​IMG]

Just after some disturbing him, he turns and runs away. But not far — just behind the house's corner he freezes:

[​IMG]

3. Ldarro

Ldarro New Member

Second Black one we meet during moving through offeces — he stays on the second floor after toilets, but very quickly disappears, just after he noticed Artem.

[​IMG]

Unlike "Alley" chapter that created very similar to real buildings and streets, arrangement of buildings in this chapter doesn't correspond to reality.

Look at this building and sculpture. This is a model of Pushkin's art museum in Moscowm but the real museum has large side volumes and placed in another part of city. Moreover, you can see this monument in Library's hall — this is its real place, and the monument is to Lenin.

[​IMG]

Compare (Photo is not mine):

[​IMG]

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Nice work! We've already had one member using a similar trick to show us screenshots and videos of out-of-bounds gameworld areas from Metro 2033. I'm glad to see we have another talented modder now. :)

5. rex "alky'' change

rex "alky'' change Well-Known Member

the monument/ statue look like closer to Sir walter scott one note lenin :)

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

As Bamul says, we've already gotten a lot of pictures and videos from a previous modder, but he stopped posting some time ago, and we gladly welcome you as our new out-of-border-screenshot-uploader! :D

Very nice work indeed :)

: noclip