Media: Getting Started in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds!

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by HarleyQuinn, Jun 26, 2017.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

2. thisnthat

thisnthat Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for the video. Unfortunately, I can't watch it, which also means that I probably won't be able to play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I got motion sickness right away (which is why I've never been into shooters).

It may sound weird, but there are others who experience this as well. I'm not sure if it happens to other people in this particular game, but in others.

It's a shame, because I've heard from several people that Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is a lot of fun. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. :)

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is fun, this video is a good place to start your mini-adventure with this game. Sorry to hear about your motion sickness, maybe you could try to dim the FOV down in the game settings? That could help with your issues, it did help me when I was playing Minecraft.

thisnthat likes this.
  4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I always like it when I can get my start with a little video to kick things off. Makes the whole thing feel more action packed, even when there are some scenes are not really all that exciting.

5. thisnthat

thisnthat Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for the understanding. Also, thanks for the tips. I'll definitely have to look into that (especially if I want to play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds). For Minecraft as well, since I have heard it can be an issue in that game too.

I was all set to play Minecraft until someone mentioned the fact that it gave him motion sickness. Too bad really, but I'll try your suggestion.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for sharing the video. I watched a few minutes of it but decided to add it to my watch later list as I just don't have the time to watch it and enjoy it right now. Regarding the reply from thisnthat, sorry to hear about your motion sickness. I'm sure there are hundreds of people out there that have similar problems to you as well. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is a great game and it's a real shame that you are unable to enjoy it. I would maybe try FuZyOn's solution to see if it does anything. Hopefully you are able to enjoy it :)

thisnthat likes this.
  7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

That is a nice walkthrough gameplay video. It seems like you'd save a lot of time if you watch someone else play it before you. That can surely save time of exploring stuff. And one can quickly get into target. I have to watch other walkthrough videos for the series now.