Quantcast

Mass Effect: Andromeda Annoucement Trailer

Discussion in 'Mass Effect' started by Chris_A, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

It got done, and they announced it. It is official folks. Mass Effect 4 is heading our way in 2016. What did you guys think about the trailer? It seems we will be playing another N7 agent. I just hope they got a suitable replacement for Garrus. :D

Check out the vid:

2. Tanis

Tanis Active Member Regular

I like Johnny Cash. I think it looks interesting and god I hope it means that the canon ending of Mass Effect 3 was actually optimistic and things ended well enough that we can explore other galaxies now instead of having all the races die in the Milky Way. I'm a pretty big fan of exploration gameplay and RPGs with pretty graphics, so I'm tentatively optimistic about Andromeda. However, I'm also aware that EA is publishing and this isn't the same Bioware that made KotOR, so I'm also very cautious and won't be preordering or anything.

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

It looks good...but I'm still on the fence on buying it. It won't be a day one purchase for me, but I'll keep an ear on the ground and watch for further update. Hopefully they will show squad members and while I'll always love Garrus, I do hope they have a character that matches his badass status and I can romance him in the first game.;)

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

This looks pretty awesome! I'm not a really big fan of Mass Effect but Andromeda seems like it's going to be a hit. I'll probably try to get into the franchise when this comes out if the gameplay is as good as it seems from the trailer.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Johnny Cash was a nice touch, I hope it means a different tone and story from the original trilogy. So far we don't have any idea about any of that and wikipedia says the release is set for the fourth quarter of 2016 so I'd say we still have a lot to wait before any real info starts popping out. Maybe we'll even have to wait for E3.

6. shadejb

shadejb Well-Known Member Regular

It looks promising, and I'm sure they won't change much in the gameplay department compared to Mass Effect 3. I'm more weary about the story though, and Bioware is not as criticism-proof as it was in the days of KOTOR and Jade Empire (which did a great job on the usual Bioware moral system btw). I don't think I'll purchase it in the first few months though.

7. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member Regular

I Can't WAIT!! This is one of my most anticipated games of 2016. I wonder if it is going to before or after Shepard. I really can't wait. It's going to be amazing. Bioware really knows how to make games. Christmas season can't come faster. But I will wait and by my time with other games before my holidays get consumed by the new Mass Effect!