Main Page Concerns

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Concerns' started by Teddy Picker, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Ok, I think the "Forum Highlights" section is a really neat addition, but it has to be updated so it stays relevant, at least to an extent. We aren't even discussing Black Flag any more, the "Featured Highlight" should be about PAX or something.

My recommendation would be to somehow give Skaara and Aaron the ability to change the highlights, if they don't have it already.

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I think it's a good idea in theory, but doesn't work in practise here. It takes up too much space and seems kinda pointless to me. A subheading with a smaller font, no image and simply a link to said thread... that would be much better.

3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Yeah that woud be great with most active thread and all that that would be awsome

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I believe it's a good feature, but only if it is updated frequently. I believe it would be a bit of work for Harley to make me and Aaron able to edit different stuffs that we already can't edit. It would mean that she would have to mess around with the rank-systems and edit them. I've had a thought for quite a while, since back when Luster was around, that I should be administrator, and so should now Aaron. We not only need active moderators, but active administrators. At least one.

5. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I should be an admin :p

bow my slaves! :p