Machines of War Update

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by qag, Aug 16, 2016.

1. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

At Gamescom earlier Blizzard announced a huge (mostly) starcraft themed update for Heroes of the Storm, showing off a bunch of new heroes, battlegrounds and skins. I have to say, it looks extremely awesome and I can't wait for it to come out.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well thank you for sharing this with us, and you are right it looks pretty exciting. I was not really a big Starcraft player but the skins and all of that are pretty cool to look at and I definitely think that they bring something new to the game, which of course is always nice. Thanks for the video too, I am always looking for something new to watch.

3. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Personally I can't wait to try out Zarya, she's a lot of fun in Overwatch so I'm hoping she's just as fun to play in HOTS. :D

4. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm pretty excited to try out Zarya as well. She's super fun in Overwatch and I bet her kit will work in Heroes of the Storm quite well.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have not heard much from these guys in a while. I do agree with the Zarya and Overwatch being something to strive for though.

6. edy

edy Active Member
    Regular

The Machines of War-Heroes of the Storm trailer and preview footage both look pretty cool. I may have to keep an eye out for this. I thank you for sharing!