Quantcast

Lords of the Fallen Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Klank

Klank Member

I've always been a PC gamer just because a keyboard and a mouse are more appealing to me when I play. I'd surely recommend you to try it on the PC, although I guess it's your decision.

2. Klank

Klank Member

Is the demo free? If so I'm definitely going to have to try it out. The game looks truly amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. LifeOrDeath

LifeOrDeath New Member

It looks amazing so I have a high expectation for it. The game play looks refreshing and the graphics too. My friends and I are planning to buy it as soon as we have some money.

4. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

Ok, I've officially played this game earlier today. I can honestly say I wouldn't buy this right away. The game isn't bad by any means. But there's nothing about it that makes me feel I "must" have it right now.

If there was some redeeming factor to the game that stood out, I'd probably get it immediately. But for me personally, this is a "in a couple of months" game. You know, the kind you get when you don't have anything you want to play at the moment.

5. Zlet

Zlet New Member

How similar is this to the souls franchise? I love those games, especially the challenging aspect of the games, and would love another experience like those. From what I've read and seen the game looks promising in both play and graphics, but I'd love to hear from someone that has actually played it.

Thepieeatingjay, was it just too generic? Did you find any replay value in the game? I'm interested in buying it but don't like shelling out money for second-rate games. Thanks in advance.

6. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

I like these types of stories. The ones about good, and evil and redemption. I also like the idea of sin being a physical manifestation like the runes on there face. I wonder how far it explores this story or is it more a hack and slash type thing. I might pick it up when I get a better computer.

7. LifeOrDeath

LifeOrDeath New Member

This is also what my brother said. He says that the game lacks a "spark". Not saying that it's bad, but he said that it's not the most amazing game ever that you need to buy immediately.

I am hoping to play this in a week so I'll give my opinion when I get to play it. I am still excited nonetheless. It seems really good.

8. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Is a demo ever not free?

9. Sprezza

Sprezza New Member

I am downloading demo right now, given its looks I think there's a good chance that I'll buy the game.

10. RadPhorGaming ... get it?

RadPhorGaming ... get it? Member Regular

This game ranks up there with my top 10 in terms of graphics and storyline, and originality. Not every studio has billions of bucks to promote their game and force people to play it - but this game is one of those top 10's, that if you play it, you will love it.

11. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

One might argue that this is just a Dark Souls clone, but when you play it, you realize how amazing this game really is. You have to play this game to experience the satisfaction of combating bulky enemies.

12. Misosushi

Misosushi New Member

Does anyone know if LoF has controller support for PC? I find that I'm willing to kick back on the couch and sink in way more hours if I have the option to take a break from mouse and keyboard after working behind it all day. I agree this most definitely has a Dark Souls vibe to it.

13. mdaudali

mdaudali New Member

Wow, this looks really good! Can't wait to get my copy!

14. thepieeatingjay

Ok, I kinda decided I'm going to buy it this week. But I do still stand by what I said. It doesn't really have any "get me now" draw to it. But at the same time, I want something new to play so this qualifies.

Maybe I'm just missing something and there's a hidden gem in the game, I doubt it though lol

15. Misosushi

Misosushi New Member

I am eagerly waiting for a "let's play" to come on youtube from someone. Feel free to share any you some across, I find them invaluable for making the ultimate decision on getting a game. Halfway through a video if the game looks exciting enough, I go purchase and finish the video while the game downloads.

16. thepieeatingjay

Yeah, I usually like those "let's play" videos too. But the problem with those are you tend to end any want you may have had for the game. Whether good or bad, those videos make you not want a game anymore basically because they show it all to you.

17. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member Regular

This trailer looks amazing and I would say that the game won't be too far away from this trailers awesomness. It does a little bit look like Dark Souls, but I read some reviews that say that it isn't just a copy of Dark Souls. Will probably get a copy for myself.

18. gamert

gamert Member

I like the way that the combat looks. Overall I have been looking at this game on YouTube and I really think that it would be a really cool game.

19. Jester23

Jester23 New Member

I liked the trailer but there is much to be desired, at least for me. For starters, I'd like to know if there is any one else is in this game you can play as; from what I saw it was just one person vs the enemy. The story line is a bit lacking to me as well, it just looks too hero vs villain to me. I'll keep an eye on this game, but i'd need to learn more about it before I start buying.

20. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I want it. I don't know what to say more than I just want it. Is there a way to just wrap up a virtual game and put it under a tree? Because that's what I want to do with it. Also, that man narrating did an excellent job at setting the tone for the launch trailer.