Left 4 Dead 2 FREE from steam

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Site News' started by CrownedClown, Dec 25, 2013.

1. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

Ok so it seems steam is giving away Left 4 Dead 2 for free because of christmas, so if you want to get it now is the time, but you better act fast.
    Here is a direct link http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1 Enjoy :)

Would've been nice if they were giving the first part as well, but oh well it's still something right?:D

mauricioq likes this.
  2. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, yeah, this is pretty cool. Old game, but it's not like Valve has released anything much lately (Dota 2 and that's it?).

Man, Valve must be making so much money off of Steam that they've forgotten how to develop games.

3. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Even though it's old you cant beat free thank you for sharing!

4. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

Haha it's so true. To be honest I don't understand why they never made an expansion on Half-Life... If they make it properly it will probably become number 1 shooter, but it seems they are too busy selling games as you said.

5. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

Awesome game! Bought it when it came out and completed the story mode with a friend, it's an awesome co-op fps!
    It's definitely a great present for those who don't own it! :D

6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

I was glad they did that but at the same it was quite irritating because I couldn't access the store the entire day and i almost missed a flash sale i had been waiting for if they hadn't of extended it I would have been pissed!

7. RMCMage

even though I may or may not play the game I still downloaded it just because it's free and I never played it before never really cared for zombie games.

8. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member
    Regular

Heh, all the freeloaders had to grab the game! Not surprising that they were enough people to take the store down for a while, it IS a Valve game!

9. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Sadly, I missed this one. I thought my friend was pranking me when he told me. So messed up!

10. FunnY

FunnY Member

Wow! Thank you for sharing this... But now is to late for me... :(

11. RMCMage

It's kind of funny I got it for free and yet I have yet to play it lol if I don't forget I will play it sometime today.