Quantcast

KH3 pushed back to early 2017

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by MandyMarieB, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

It's hard to say at this point with Square honestly. They're really flaky in some departments and great in others. FF14 reborn MMO takes a lot of resources, keeping FF11 online going does as well. They've also been aiming more towards pseudo-production side/mass media entertainment angle as well with their anime/manga holdings. I think that they know their dominance in video games has been iffy at best so they're trying to expand in other areas to make up for that fact. I'm not holding my breath for KH honestly. FF stand alone games have been diving in the past 10 years.

2. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

Personally, I love that this got pushed back. Everytime I hear that a game is pushed back, what I really hear is "we need more time to bring this up to a higher standard of quality," and that always translates to a better experience. I love this franchise so much that I have zero problems waiting another 2 years if it means the game is gonna be 2 years worth of content better. It all comes down to the final experience being worth it or not, and I've legit never been disappointed by a KH release, so it's all gravy baby :)

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member Regular

True. People complained about Grand Theft Auto V having a long development time and it turned out to be an amazing and polished game. Creating a quality game takes time.
    We've seen time after time that when developers rush a game to market it usually results in a broken failure of a game. I'd rather see the developers take their time to make Kingdom Hearts 3 the best experience that it can be.