Keyboard and mouse drops during play.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by Clubby, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Clubby

Clubby New Member

Im near the end of the game during the attack on D6 and i pick up the minigun once i blow those guys away a shield unit approaches, everytime my keyboard stops working on the throw grenade (C) and my mouse stops/Left/Right click.
    I have tried searching for a soloution all over the net but i cant find anything.
    I have even tried two keyboards but i get the same result.

This is mad, whats going on?
    thanks.

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

If you're still using the minigun when the shield guys come forward, you should know that it's not possible to look through iron sights on the minigun, so right-clicking doesn't work with that weapon. There's also a possibility that the minigun is out of ammunition. There's also a possibility that you're out of grenade, or suddenly got the same problem as me that you have to double-click C to throw the grenades. There's also a possibility that you've not chosen the grenades when holding TAB. I know this may seem far-fetched, but it could be a possible reason surprisingly enough :rolleyes:

3. Clubby

Clubby New Member

Hi,

No fella, I have plenty of grenades, i throw down the mini gun and change to sniper rifle. left click/right click/ crouch, throw grenande/knife, flash light and charger...
    Those keys just flat out stop working.
    This is bizarre.