K&M on Console

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by kingcool52, Apr 5, 2018.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So Fortnite allows you to use a keyboard and console for Fortnite although some people have been asking for Fortnite to block these users from playing against those using a controller as it's an unfair advantage when using the keyboard and mouse.

Would you ever try to use a keyboard and mouse to gain a competitive advantage? Or do you prefer to just use the controller like most other console gamers?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have to agree that it's an unfair advantage. Considering that this is a competitive mp game, K&M really shouldn't be allowed.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, it's unfortunate really especially if you come up against keyboard and mouse users near the end game and end up losing a game to them. I don't mind people using a keyboard and mouse with their console as long as they are separated from the other console gamers that are using controllers. A separate lobby would definitely sort this issue and make the game fairer for everyone, in my opinion.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not sure how they would implement that. Can't you swap out controllers in-game ? If that is the case, people would enter a gamepad lobby and then swap out to M&K when the match starts.