Juggernauts?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Zimbitt, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

So if you guys haven't seen there is mini reworks for Darius, Skarner, Garen and Morde to make them their own new class kind of. The mass majority of people seem to think its bad and a nerf overall for all of them. The morde bot duo thing they are trying to do seems cool and having the ghost dragon is boss as fuck. Skarner seems stupid as shit now with the introduction of mini dominion and the other two I don't play but people are saying they are huge nerfs now. Thoughts?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've seen the changes on PBE but frankly I don't know what those updates are all about. Morde looks cool though, and Darius too.

3. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Until I see it I won't believe it. Skarner already sucks and now they're nerfing him to death. Darius is still out there as one of the best solos so let's see.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love Skarner...said nobody ever. :)

5. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

They murdered Skarner even father. Morde is still just Mord, but he's not really any scarier until late game. Garen's True Damage is now quite OP and probably makes him the best of the modded bunch - if Darius's Mass BLEED mechanic wasn't even more OP. Now it makes it easier to dunk if your teammates keep people off Darius a tick.

6. duke1101

duke1101 Active Member
    Regular

I think riot is doing the wrong thing with these reworks. Mordekaiser is completely changed considering he has a worse early to mid game and also is sort of a support now. Skarner get destroyed and now is probably in the top three worst champions in the game. Garen is very strong because of the new true damage as well as the villain mechanic. Darius is now a complete monster and kills everyone and also gets so many stacks of his passive instantly. Overall very interesting but I am still interested to see the upcoming Poppy rework as Riot said that her ult is completely removed.

7. Marzung

Marzung Member
    Regular

I loved playing skarner but then they just kept nerfing him...Now he is almost gone to the point where he cant even be used anymore. It is sad :(

8. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Skarner is just a shadow of his former self. First his overall reduc down. Then his Q got lower rates. Then his ult had lower DPS. Now he has to play mini dom inside a SR? It just seems too much. Like how they battered my Shen for a good while.

Garen is a BEAST now. Like, I went two consec 20+ kill games, building straight AD and using my mantheon pages. Q hits like a truck now. 400ish? Spin to win slices better? F yeah. Do extra to an ad that's been hurting my team? DEMACIAAAAAAA!

Lovin' me some Garen.

9. Marzung

Marzung Member
    Regular

I used to play a lot of skarner mid AP lol :p was major fun and also quite surprising to some people which was fun!