Jeez it has been slow!

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by Unknown, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

I'm sure it'll get better in the coming weeks as ArenaNet has stated that the last professions will be revealed before the year ends and even beta may possibly be announced. We'll be updating the site this coming week with a lot of new content. :)

2. Serendipity

Serendipity Member

I can't wait to see the new content!

3. Harry

Harry Member

Well maybe it will pick up right after Christmas this is something to look forward to. :)
    I think after Christmas we might seem some much needed improvements in this game in major ways.
    What do you think about my thoughts on the game?
    I too can't wait for more updates I would love something new to read about Guild Wars 2.

4. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

new update :) http://guildwars2pc.com/forums/show...s-2-Year-End-Development-Update&p=322#post322

5. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Active Member

Who knew they needed damage control , this is something the thieves usually don't have allot of damage control. :) This is something I'll be looking for in the game when I play it.

6. Harry

Harry Member

Thanks for showing me the new update. I was looking for something right before Christmas to read and couldn't find allot of good news for me. :( That's for finding it for me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.