Is tera EU populated ?

Discussion in 'Tera' started by blinghoblanger, Jun 15, 2015.

1. blinghoblanger

i would like to know how EU tera is doing atm. i see 5 servers are high i dont know if its true or the system is lying because many people say gameforge sucks. I want true answer for this. does tera eu have many people ? even at lvl 65 ? or its dead ?

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Well-Known Member

I have only just started playing and am in the EU . There seems to be a mix of both American and EU players but it seems to be quite populated . I've heard that MT is a good pvp server if thats what your looking for . I've been ganked a few times so I guess it has potential . I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would . I've recently got killed by someone resembling hello kitty who was riding around on what looked like a very red pig . I also have seen several Pandas who are far cuter than any of the ones in WoW . Its a strangely compelling weird game that I though I would hate but find myself playing more and more . I still don't like the Elin bunny girls but hell once my level permits I will kill as many of them as I possibly can .

3. tarverten

tarverten Well-Known Member

Yes it is. One of the most populated mmorpgs in the west actually.

However, I'd rather play on NA if i'd play it seriously because gameforge is so greedy therefore tera in EU is shit compared to NA tera.

If you're going to play it casually and for fun then EU shouldn't be that much different than NA.

Anyway yeah it's populated. It's probably in the top 5 most populated mmorpgs in the west.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Well-Known Member

I play on En Masse's TERA and its very populated. Actually I think you are on En Masse too because it has 5 servers while Gameforge has 10. TERA is hands down the most successful Korean mmo ever released in the west period. Every time I come back to this game the population is always high with players running around at all levels. I just came back again after the Fate Of Auron expansion launched and went ahead and subbed to the game because I am having so much fun.

En Masse is the best in the business. I have not seen 1 Gold Spam or heard anybody even mention the word Bot. TERA has the type of cash shop that people have always asked for in their mmos. It mainly consist of Vanity Items and they sell a lot because so many players have some type of hat, mount of outfit that they got from the shop. The top ftp mmos on the market imo are TERA, Rift and Star Wars The Old Republic and its just as many players playing TERA as those other games. Maybe even more.

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

I'm having accounts on both, TERA EU und TERA NA. It feels like as if TERA EU is much more populated.

Just look at the stats from similarweb.com (the best traffic measuring tool in the world, much more precise than Alexa):

http://www.similarweb.com/website/tera.enmasse.com

6. shadowsupernature

shadowsupernature Active Member

Im back after a year or more. I must say im on eu icarus or something like that and yhe pop is low/medium. When I check other servers its full. So when im lvl 65 im gonna change server. As for getting groups for pvp and dungeons I need to waitax 5 minutes even in the morning when I just woke up and that is a really big plus for me! Im lvl 53 atm. Btw is club worth it? Do I really lvl faster alot?

7. llfsa

llfsa Active Member

I have to say I was impressed when I first heard of this, but the launcher is a true pain in the a$$.

8. ToneyWatermeloney

ToneyWatermeloney Active Member
    Regular

The server I use is pleasantly populated, not busy enough to cause lag but just a nice amount of people to fill out your parties and not have to wait around too long for dungeons, ya feel?