Is anyone playing this? Favorite Characters?

Discussion in 'Infinite Crisis' started by heyhowareyou, Nov 22, 2013.

1. heyhowareyou

heyhowareyou Well-Known Member

I was fortunate enough to get into the closed beta for Infinite Crisis, and while I don't think it's very groundbreaking, it's definitely really enjoyable and solid.

So far I like playing as Batman, Gaslight Batman and Gaslight Joker. I haven't played in a couple weeks though, I'm patching right now to try out some of the newer released characters.

Anyone else?

2. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

I've never played this game. How's the graphics look and have you played online yet?

3. xarziv

xarziv Member

I haven't played it yet . People in my schools are diehard fans though. How is it?

4. heyhowareyou

The graphics are very good. In fact they might be a little too good, because the required specs are a bit above average and some people were complaining that the game is too demanding on your system. It's a very colorful game with lots of particles and effects.
    I have played online, I think online is the only way you can play, in the beta at least.

gamergurl likes this.
  5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I never played it, but I was tempted to give it a try, but I decided against it just because I didn't want to invest my time into another MMO at the time.

6. RadPhorGaming ... get it?

Regular

Don't break your NDA but would love to hear more or see screenshots of what you are allowed to share!

7. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I'm planning to get into it now that I've heard a lot of good feedback. Is it absolutely necessary to buy those Crisis Coins?

8. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

Ah, I see! That's why I never thought about playing this game. It didn't really get too popular with my friends because that's where I usually hear the "Go to games". Even if it's too demanding, that just means we're behind in our computer technology lol!

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

I have beta access but I haven't tried it yet as I've been busy with FFXI so.. I may finally install it and give it a go!

10. heyhowareyou

You don't have to spend any money if you don't want, many of the characters will always be free to play. If you're not in the beta, buying Crisis Coins will immediately grant you access, however. But if you are lucky enough to get into the beta, they give you a bunch of Crisis Coins for free (during the beta). Also just by playing the game, you get an alternate currency called "Merit" which you can use to buy many of the characters and things like that.

11. Lokitns

Lokitns Member

I've been running around jamming out as Poison Ivy. Like, NOBODY plays supports in the random queues, so I end up getting a lot of friend requests lol.

12. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

At first I didn't like much the game, but now I'm a little fond of it.
    Currently my favorite champions are Doomsday and Superman, but I haven't had the chance to play most of the champions yet.

13. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will give it a shot once it gets released. While I`m not much of a fan of Dota, mostly because of the community, I love DC comics and characters, and maybe the gamers playing this will be much friendlier.

14. gamergurl

gamergurl Active Member

I am so pumped about this game, it looks fantastic!! I didn't get a chance to get in on the Beta, but will definitely give it a go when it's released! I'm not sure there is much better than to combine DC Comics characters with great graphics? I'm in!

15. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

Captain Marvel... lightening powers; shocking isn't it, and the chain combos are insane...

16. mddimehdi

mddimehdi Well-Known Member

I played the beta for this game and didn't enjoy it. It felt like a really clunky, unpolished version of LoL or Dota. Grated it was in closed beta. Maybe it's become smoother, but there are some aspects of it that don't seem very good.

17. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Well-Known Member
    Regular

I see.

18. Writeratyourservice

Regular

I see.

19. Writeratyourservice

Regular

Great!