Infra ↘

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Komodo Saurian, Jul 12, 2015.

1. [YOUTUBE]ir2-1TMUZtU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hXYcWUqaYcs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8d18bIqOdw0[/YOUTUBE]

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Visually it looks fantastic, the gameplay also seems interesting enough - the only thing that bothers me is the cringeworthy voice acting. :p

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I'm not sure what kind of game this is suppose to be. Some of it looks like a friendly, open world puzzle game while the other half looks like it will turn to become a survival horror game. Nonetheless, if this is "just a puzzle game," I'm still interested in playing it. I was never into the puzzle genre, but now (recently in the past couple of years), I've slowly become drawn to this style of gaming -mainly because of the beautiful environments :p.

It also looks like a chalk-drawn-Slender-Man, makes an appearance, in the second video, wielding some giant shears.

[​IMG]

4. It's a puzzle game with some rather unique plot. The game takes place in the Baltics according to pre-release materials, so it's all about the "horrors of privatization" that they went through after USSR. You are sent in to evaluate things, but you are stuck in the middle of the crumbling INFRAstructure of the city.

Not something you see every day.