Inform deepsilver about us

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by TheStalker, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Guys we should get togheter and inform deepsilver about us and how thq supported us woth the whole q/a thing. Lets all make a petition on there twitter!

2. TheJollyRedRanger

TheJollyRedRanger Well-Known Member

Indeed if anything we all should let them know of a already established fan base to start getting more connected. I hope we can get into a better relationship between 4A and the new publisher Deepsilver!

3. Shurfire

Shurfire Well-Known Member

Well all we need is someone to tell them about us no need for a petition. Also I would like 4A to talk to us instead of the publisher telling us what's going on. Also if you ask me every member of this forum should get some kind of special item like maybe a special multiplayer skin or something. Or beta access to Last Light multiplayer beta!!!!!

4. TheJollyRedRanger

As much as I would love to play a multiplayer beta I am pretty sure that if they would It would be only on PC's anyways, plus remember now its all up to the publisher about what they release or not, so unless we can get a direct line to someone at PR like Joe to talk to them and the studio 4A about the possibility of a beta if any. At the very least a mod/tool kit for the community on the PC would be amazing as it would allow the community to make or design new elements that could greatly expand the game and community.

5. Shurfire

It wasn't up to the publisher. THQ said "Do what ever just make a good game and we'll all be happy". 4A said themselves that they stopped working on the multiplayer so they can focus on the single player. Also they can have a beta on consoles. Remember Battlefield 3 beta? Or we can get a special skinned gun.

6. TheJollyRedRanger

Ok but From what I know previously THQ said no no to the mod kit. Or at it the was general understanding here due to the potential factors of losing from DLC's as Komodo stated in a different post.

7. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

Stalker that's a good idea and all, but why in God's name would we start a petition? Do you know what a petition is? A petition is written request, signed by a large group of people, appealing to authority over a specific cause. A petition would be neighborhood parents signing a letter to the mayor asking for a speed bump on their street. How would a petition be relevant to your idea? What cause would be signing for? The cause to tell them we are here? We could do that by sending them a link at their facebook page, which I've already done.

As to Deep Silver, I am happy that Deep Silver is publishing Metro Last Light. Deep Silver has a well done media and advertisement system that would greatly benefit Metro Last Light, seeing as Metro 2033 kind of went below the radar under THQ's reign.

Also, since this website is run by THQ it will either be taken down or abandon by the staff, seeing as they do not have jobs under the THQ banner anymore. We would probably have to move everything over to another site.

#7 I Hate Lurkers, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
  8. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

9. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

What makes you assume this?

10. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

It is my belief that these (unofficial) forums are run by a third party, one not affiliated with THQ. What makes me believe this is the fact that I messaged Metro (THQ) on Facebook regarding the week-long period where the forums were down due to bandwidth rates, and they messaged back that it was not run by THQ so they were not entirely sure what the problem was. My two cents, good sire.

11. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

12. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

Remember Deep Silver is a Developer not a Publisher. Koch Media is the Publisher I believe.

13. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

woah my questions have disappeared:twitch:

14. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I was just going to post that I for some reason couldn't see the text, but then I saw this. However, if you hover your cursor over the letter to the left of the thread name, it will pop up a bit of the text.

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

You two are way over your heads :p

16. straytor

straytor Member

#16 straytor, Jan 24, 2013
  17. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Okay it's back. I'll C&P in case it goes again. :shocked:

#17 majnu, Jan 24, 2013
  18. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

done. Must be a spam filter I guess.

19. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

DeepSilver published Stalker: Clear Sky. I just hope the don't rush Last Light since Clear Sky was buggy as hell when they released it.

20. Shurfire

Well I'm pretty sure that 4A wouldn't listen to Deep Silver until they earn their respect. 4A is in love with the Metro franchise and I know they won't just do what ever Deep Silver says and Deep Silver would be stupid to fire the game studio that knows how to make a metro game. Any other developer would struggle.