I Am Alive

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pip314, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

What? No,it's on PSN too.it's not an exclusive,although it came a month later on the PS3.

2. Loved the game premise, followed it's progress from the very first trailer and right until the moment PC was removed from a list of platforms. I don't have any problems with consoles. I have problems with having to pay $400 USD in order to play.

You are dead to me, "I am alive".

[​IMG]

3. Strelok

Strelok Well-Known Member

Totally agree with you.
    It looked like a really cool and different game and then it becomes console exclusive.
    WHYYYY!!!???

4. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

just played the demo yesterday and I'm hooked. will download it this weekend on PSN. pitty is not for PC as well, but being third person is ok for me.

5. Ranger_of_the_new_world

Ranger_of_the_new_world Well-Known Member

Meh i will wait till Assassin Creed 3, i dont see in this trailer something new or original its like Tombs Rider+Assassin Creed with resident evil grapchic (that with plants-monster or what never finished more than 2 levels of it before uninstalling)

6. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

They made this game way too realistic. Played at a friend's place.

Its pretty much dead to me as well for no PC support.

7. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I really like the premise and gameplay looks great but I'm not forking over the money as I just recently bought Assassin's Creed Revelations.

8. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

If I had the money, I'd pay for an Xbox360 or PS3 just any day to first play FXIII, but I don't :|

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Look at what I just discovered!
    [youtube]FwNYlcEnmNQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

10. DarkCougar555

DarkCougar555 Well-Known Member

I just finished watching the video you posted. Looks very impressive! I guess the red bar is health points, isn't it? I know what white bar is, but the red one?

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

The commentators says that it's the health bar, so yeah :)
    Oh, and I took my time first now to actually read through this thread to find out that it's not for PC D: I WANT IT SO BADLY :C

#31 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  12. Jet Odessa

well, played it three times already, and is really great, even the retry system is fine, but it can be a bit annoying, and the controlls can be a bit slugish, so when you need to jump, sometimes you might end up falling to your death, but generallly speaking, is a great game. ah btw, the white bar is the stamina and the red one your health.

13. Cheaptricks

Cheaptricks Well-Known Member

After watching gameplay videos from completely unfunded youtubers (no IGN crap) I concluded this game was a pile of crap. The controls were complained about by everyone and the graphics look like something from 2005. I also don't like platforming games so this isn't for me. Also the game is extremely linear... in what looks like could have been a sandbox style survival game like a GTA.

This game flopped hard and I suggest not wasting your money on this. I have not played this game but I have a good nose when It comes to smelly games.

14. Jet Odessa

that would have been great, but considering is just a downloadable game, is quite good, imho.

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

Thank you, sir.

16. Skaara Dreadlocks

*Necro-post engage*
    Despite Cheaptrick's previous comment about how awful this game is concidered to be, I am very eager as I have just found out that this game is now for PC after all! It's fifteen euros, which is even more expensive than Metro. Still, though, I think I'm going to buy it soon enough :D

17. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I thought it was alright personally, only played the demo though and apparently the full game is stupidly short.

18. Jet Odessa

full game is certainly short, but imho, worth it. just hope Ubi does release a sequel since there were a lot of unanswered questions at the end, although I doubt it.

19. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I thought this game was a breath of fresh air. Instead of mowing down hundreds of lives, the scrappy survivors you came across wanted to live just as bad as you did, which made killing them thought provoking and sad, even knowing the fact that they'd have killed you. I also enjoyed the mechanics of the fighting system. Although they were a bit primitive, if they were elaborated upon with the right funding, I feel like the whole deception of a loaded gun and slow machete duels could really become something.

I would still recommend this game, even with it's flaws.

20. Thane

Thane Well-Known Member

This game looks amazing. Does it support 3D?