How to use this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stalker Bar, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

I Honestly do not have a clue how this system works, could anyone explain to me what are the bullets used for on this site and the level up system

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

As you create threads or make posts, you gain bullets. Bullets are currency on the forum just like it is in the Metro. For some time, we used it for selling and trading IRL items, and sometimes for story contests and riddle contests and other contests. Threads about that goes in "The Market", at the bottom of the forum. Sadly, we don't do much like that any longer, so bullets really don't have much value now. But they're good for bragging!...? :D

The leveling up is just a neat "title" to your name that increases in level after how much you post and how active you generally are ;) For a specific prize of bullets, you can change your title to a custom title that stays that way permanently and doesn't change. You can see many of us have changed it. But you've gotta have the bullets though ;)

Last, I'm sorry to say this forum is kind of.. dying. We've had very few members recently, and we're just growing weaker and weaker in numbers for each week that passes. Even the most loyal and active members have left, except for a few of us. Some return, but leaves again. Some return and stay for a while. We're trying to keep it as active and alive as possible, considering we've got this forum up for free :) It used to be so shiny and glorious once. *whipes tear*

3. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! and don't worry about the members once the 3rd Metro game is up we'll be flowing again.