How to disable or lower shadow resolutions?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by imran911, Aug 23, 2014.

1. imran911

imran911 New Member

Please I really need your help guys! I bought this game on steam Now my pc is old from 2009 - 2010 it has a dual core cpu clocked at 2.0 ghz with 4gb of ram with Nvidia GT 630 2GB DDR3.

Running on 1366x768 normal. I tweaked the config files and forced the SSAA to 0 which kept on turning back on to 10 so I made the config as read only.

What I noticed in this game is the shadows... the shadows are rendered so high! I want the render resolution of these shadows turned off or low! especially the dynamic shadows and this is what I think is eating up all of my resources please help

2. My computer is from 2010 as well and I've ran into a lot of problems with these games, especially the M2033. Unfortunately it's impossible to do extensive graphical tweaks at this point and as far as I can tell the user.cfg file doesn't have anything related to shadows in the game.

Best course of action right now seems to save up a little and upgrade your PC.