How many times have you played Metro 2033?

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by Von Streff, Oct 5, 2011.

?

How many times have you played Metro 2033?

1. Only once

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Twice

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. Three times

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Four times!

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. Five times!!!

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. More then five!!! Yeah!

12 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

only three sadly.

2. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Many many many times. I'm really afraid of counting because it might turn out that i have no social life because of Metro 2033 :D But i'm sure i've beaten the game atleast 15 times.Atleast... Metro 2033 is like my four-year-obssession and i'm sure i'll be playing it even after LL is out. Same thing happened with Shadow of Chernobyl back in 2007. I would start another playthrough after the final credits just to spend another 15+ hours with the game. For four years :D
    There are these games that once they grab your attention they just won't let go, no matter how hard you try to break free :D I am afraid i'm about to have one of those four-year-obssession with LL too.And probably Survarium...

3. zin

zin Active Member

Have finished the game more times than I can remember, just in the last 30 days or something I've finished it on Ranger Hardcore twice and Ranger Easy once. I continued Ranger easy at Chapter 3 after while pause from the game. Finished the game several times last year as well. Least six times I must have finished the game. Only got the Sterling Effort achievement left.

4. LT Bukem

LT Bukem Member

Just one time.

Yes I'm a pussy :lol: