How many times did u beat metro 2033?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Greywolf997, Oct 28, 2011.

1. vayacondiosamigo

I have beaten the game at least 4 times.

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Man, I'm somewhere in the 8-9 region now, and only now is it getting slightly repetitive. But I've run out of difficulties, so nothing new, no new challenges. But, in a few months, I will play it yet again, and love it! :) Only two achievements to go.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

ive beaten the whole game 3 or 4 times but i mostly just play different missions

4. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I'm in teh same boat as you.

5. sempiedade

sempiedade Member

Ive beat the game only 3 times, but Im on my way to the 4th

6. Odysseyalien

Odysseyalien New Member

I played through it twice. I'm due to fire it up another couple of times though.

7. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Twice here as well, both were easy. I'm gonna try Hard or Ranger easy next time. It will be difficult (I'm a PS3 player, but I have metro for PC :(), but I think it will be worth the effort :D

8. Von Streff

Regular

Have you hooked a PS3 controller to the PC? Even then, I have trouble playing PC games. They just feel really different...

9. Gharren

Gharren Active Member

Played through the game five times, mainly to get all the achievements.

10. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

I've beaten the game around 8 or 9 times. I just love getting to know the quirks of each weapon, so every time I played I would use a different set of weapons all the way through.

11. scar_47

scar_47 Member

Just once, I don't own a 360 so I borrowed my friends and rented the game. Really glad Last Light is being released on ps3.

12. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

I've played it through four times, and done individual levels countless times. I'll probably do one more complete play-through sometime between now and Last Light.

13. Von Streff

Regular

Yeah, quite a few people missed it, due to it being console exclusive. It kinda sucks, especially for people who just couldn't get an xbox 360.

14. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

I think they said the Metro 2033 would be realesed for PS3 too, but then suddenly it changed. Now Im just happy that they will release last light to PS3 instead :3

15. TrollofWar

TrollofWar Well-Known Member

Three times so far. I always play my first playthrough on 'normal', as that's the way it's meant to be played, and then play through on the hardest difficulty if I think I'm up to it, which means two playthroughs on Ranger Hardcore.

Personally, I love the way the difficulty system works; everyone becomes more powerful offensively and weaker defensively. It makes for a superior and imo more realistic gaming experience - plus, the lower availability of ammo and filters means you actually have to manage your supplies and fight efficiently, something not actually necessary on normal mode, where I regularly end up with more ammo than I could conceivably carry, and am able to rely solely on the volt driver for the vast majority of the game.

16. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

Maybe four times. I played normal first, but now I go for the ranger difficulties. I like the realistic sense of it.

17. Shrooms

Shrooms Member

I can't remember :O but i have only gotten the 'Good' ending three or four times :\

18. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

3 times...this month...in a row.Before that i think a couple of times.Now i'm at "Depository" and i'm out of ammo. :twitch:

19. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

haha keegan. yeah i beat it a couple of times. got the good ending the 3rd try.
    im playing on ranger easy right now and i am stuck in archives with only a knife as a weapon. no ammo aswell

:behindsofa:

20. Von Streff

Regular

Awesome, man, awesome. :) I usually play it twice in a row when I do play it, because it's just too good!