How many screens do you have?

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by Potatoman, Aug 15, 2015.

1. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Just one. I don't really need more.

2. sofia_sky

sofia_sky Member
    Regular

as much as I'd like two screens for the sake of video editing, my room is just too tiny to have another monitor. I only have a tiny desk, and it fits my PS4, Wii U, monitor, and external speakers.

3. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

See, I had the same thought as you-- who needs more than one monitor? It seemed excessive to me.

But at work, I have 2 monitors. It's great, because I can put my web browser and email on one side, and our point of sale software up on the other, and then I can copy and paste part numbers from the browser into the software without clicking back and forth! Having everything spread out nicely on 2 screens is actually kind of nice, now that I have it for 8 hours a day, lol. Just think, WoW open on one, Elitist Jerks (or whichever DPS gear guide is best this week) open on the other. Perfection! :)

4. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think one or two screens would be okay for a good gaming feel. Too many screens may go some way to complicated your experience.

5. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

All my activities revolve around my laptop and I've connected two display outputs to my windows laptop. It works best for gaming, movies, programming, TV and others.

6. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I currently have just one monitor, but I would really love to have at least two monitors. I do think I could use two monitors if I am going to do live streams while playing.

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really, at the moment I have one screen but I plan on updating and perhaps getting a new one in the future.