Quantcast

How Many Hours Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Phil, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Phil

Phil Member

I am a very high lover of Skyrim, I've loved it since I saw the first videos being released of it and I still love it to this day, I purchased it prior on PlayStation 3 and achieved what I would consider to be rough of ~400 hours, while then purchasing it on Steam to help support Bethesda some more with only a mere 25 hours.

So, talking to you guys directly, how many hours have you put into Skyrim and has it been with mods or fresh?

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I'm playing it on PC and I have around 150 hours. It's really low compared to what some guys have around the internet but I'm really kind of sick of it now as everything is getting too repetitive.

3. Phil

Phil Member

I can agree but to an extent with the addition of mods and side-quests I think I could pour another 300 hours if I were to take a look into it again, but I totally get you man, although it's pretty funny how your name is 'Grinder' but you can't 'grind' thousands of hours like the true Skyrim fan base, of which I have seen as-well, it is insane.

4. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Well my nickname is bascially put there as an antithesis of what truly I am. I love "skill based" MMORPG (e.g Guild Wars 2, TERA,etc..) and I really hate grind based one (Aion, Metin2, etc..).

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I think I have over 100 hours on PC, but I probably have another 50+ on my laptop that I used at university while abroad. If you think about it, I played this game a lot but I don't regret it! :D

6. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

I only have about 50-60 hours played on PC. I played the game a bunch when it first game out on PC, and while I enjoyed it a bunch, I found myself quickly burning out and not really touching it again. It didn't help that I encountered a bunch of glitches that halted my progress with certain quest lines in the game. Maybe one day I'll get back to the game, but I'm not so sure.

7. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I have about 75 hours on the PS3 version but 150+ hours on the PC thanks to the mods I found and downloaded.

8. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

I haven't been playing it for too long yet on the PC; I only just got around to buying it from the Humble Bundle store a week or two back. Unfortunately my poor old laptop can't handle the game too well, so I can only play it for little bits at a time and on low graphic quality... which really sucks. So yeah, so far I've only put about 2 hours into it. Even with those 2 hours so far though I can tell I like it better than Oblivion, which surprises me considering how awesome that game was. I'm saving up for a PS4 at the moment but after that I want to save to be able to get a new PC that can actually play the game well, and then I'll be able to really start getting into it. :)

9. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Not sure, I think its in the 80-120 hours range though.

10. OoTWISTERoO

OoTWISTERoO Active Member

I have about 40+ hours on my PC. Not too much, I know, but the game is fun and I do love to play it in my free time.

11. ISKMogul

ISKMogul Well-Known Member

I had close to 100 hours on the Xbox 360 version, when I picked it up on PC, as expected I got heavily into modding which meant my total playtime was something like ~300 hours. Finally got bored with it at that point as there wasn't much left that I enjoyed at that point.

12. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I have around ~140 hours on the PS3, but only around 5 on my PC, embarrassingly enough. I have spent a lot of time perfecting my mod list, and I just recently got it right. Then, I realized that I needed to upgrade my RAM to accommodate for the intense graphical mods that I installed. I just installed the new RAM a few days ago, so I expect to get really deep into my PC version once I have the time.

13. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I have 120 hours on PC. It was one of the games that I played that has over 100 hours. It was crazy.

14. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

I have 91 hours on Steam so far. Mind you, I play it in time ranges. So I would be into the game for about 2-3 weeks here, then 1 month there. Though it's installed with a bunch of add-ons and all of the DLC's/Expansions, I haven't played Skyrim for about half a year now. However, I've been itching. The thing is, I just finished GTA5 and still have other games to play.

15. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

I have 205 hours in game on steam. Around 50 of that was my first playthrough, the rest is messing around with mods and stuff. And I guess installing, finding, and creating mods will add another 100 hours to that number. Sometimes, I just install mods for a hour and after I am done, I don't even want to play anymore... help

16. MoneyFiend

MoneyFiend Member

I would say I've happily sunk around 150 - 200 hours on Skyrim. 50 of those hours being on console. Technically I could add an extra 100 or so hours tinkering in the creation engine aswell.

17. Tanis

Tanis Active Member Regular

A solid 200 over the course of 3 years. No regrets whatsoever, but I play on and off and never seem to finish the main quest. I still remember those obsessive 7 hour days playing Skryim when it was released in high school, though. Great experience and great memories.

18. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

Pff, on Steam, since I bought it legitimately, I only have about one hundred hours. On the pirated version I first played, I probably have double that amount. So, 300 hours over the course of almost 4 years.

19. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

I've been playing it since release, so I probably have around ~ 1000 hours at this point. No joke.

20. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I think I have roughly that amount of hours as well. I have been playing it since day one and still play it occasionally, trying to complete my goal of finishing the game at 100 % (meaning, every location explored, every quest done, everything discovered) :D