Quantcast

How many characters do you have?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by RMCMage, Sep 2, 2013.

1. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I have 3 characters a High Elf that focuses on lightning destruction, a snow elf that uses sword and shield, and a Nightingale that duel wields swords and uses a bow as well.

2. -Kian-

-Kian- Active Member

I have 1, a Heavy armor tank with dragonbone armor and high 1 handed sword damage while being able to cast fire and conjuration spells that allow me to summon permanent minions. So yeah, pretty much... A badass.

3. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

I have 3, although I only ever use 2. My first character was just a character I made when I didn't know what I was doing and is only level 11. My other one is level 29. Then the other is level 57. I keep meaning to level them up even more, but keep getting caught up with other games.

4. Gambino

Gambino Member

I have 2 at the moment, nothing special for either. The first one I made was just a play around character to get used to the game and then the second one became my main character. I made him look as ugly as possible. I might change that if possible.

5. Eva

Eva Active Member

I always make far more than I actually end up developing, just to try it out. I have two main characters right now.. Around levels 30 and 50.

6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

Just one. I only play through games once... however I did have to restart Skyrim due to my experimental build that didn't work out that well.

7. Farseer

Farseer Member

I have a single one, stealth magician. Don't really see the point of having so many characters, as with the DLCs and mods, there are always more things to do in Skyrim, thousands of hours to play - no reason to repeat the same quests over and over again...

8. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

Skyrim is a game that is meant for a 1-2 times playthrough max. As such, I don't restart my characters, because there is no need to selectively "classify" your character as a specific race or job. You can be anything you want to be in this game, mage/archer/warrior combination, you name it. I only have two characters so far, but I would have only had one if it were not for a save file of my first character being corrupt after I installed a few random mods...

9. Kexon

Kexon Member

I have right now 1 character. But I have had lots of characters, but sometimes I have to create a new because of corrupt save files. One character that is worth to mention is my "boxer". I don't use any weapons, I fight unarmed. Fighting dragons with your bare hands is much more fun!

10. Weasel

Weasel Member

I have 1. I like playing with just one so it's easier to focus on progressing it. I also don't like replaying games, so one is kinda logical.

11. erronousRogue

erronousRogue Active Member

3 stereotypical "adventurer" archetypes from my first playthrough (Nord warrior/barbarian, Breton sorcerer, Dark Elven archer/thief), and a bunch more which I've made since. I haven't played a single Elder Scrolls game where I didn't play through it at least five different ways.

12. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

That also happened to me about a month ago, both my Nightingale and Snow Elf became corrupted for my snow elf it was weird I could load him, but he could not equip weapons or armors so I only have my high elf and since I beat both DLC's I have not made a new character maybe in a couple of months I will, but right now I am playing other games right now!

13. Korsakoff

Korsakoff Member

I have one Khajit warrior type character. I played him for more than 300 hours so I discovered most of the game already and had no interest in starting another character. Well, that was back when the game was still fresh and new. I bought the legendary edition a few months ago and started a new character, but lost interest in playing it soon after.

14. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

I have two characters, a Khajit and a Wood Elf and I loved'em both, because I like to play sneaky :) I think I've spent a little more time on the Wood Elf than the Khajit, but not a major difference. Also I played the game as different as possible (One char Stormcloak, Other one Imperial, One is vampire, the other is werewolf, and so on).

15. Delusional

Delusional Well-Known Member

I have played 2 up till now. One where I made some poor decisions and didn't have savegames to cancel them. And the other which I have played till the end and where I am currently exploring every dungeon with.

16. jesuitical

jesuitical Well-Known Member

I have three. A 'brute,' two hand sword and heavy armor. An elven (forgot which one) archer and one just to mess with the console and mods on.

17. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

After starting the game as many times as I have I think I have 5 or so characters at this point but I don't have any of the saves at this point.

18. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Well-Known Member

I only have one character. I actually have never even thought of have more than one character to be honest. I guess I just wanted to focus on one character. I might try creating a new one as it will add some fun to the aging game.

19. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

I have one characters which one is a Khajiit and then the other is a Bosmer, but I play with the Khajiit more. I find I want to strangle myself when I play a Bosmer. I think it's because of how it looks and sounds.

Like FosterTXT, I prefer to stick with one toon and see how the game pans out, before I try alternative routes.

20. Delusional

Delusional Well-Known Member

I think I will start my third character this weekend. I'm just thinking about finding out how I can skip most of the quests because I really don't want to go through everything again.