How Long Before You Switched to Another CoD Game?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by troutski, Apr 8, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know a lot of people here didn't like AW, so they switched back to older CoD games like Black Ops 2 or even Modern Warfare 3. How long did it take for you to switch back, if that was the case?

2. Briggs

Briggs Well-Known Member

It didnt take me long at all. Honestly, I don't even own it now. It just didnt do it for me.

3. troutski

Regular

I can understand that. It was different than other CoD games in enough ways, but certain things definitely put off players, that's for sure.

4. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

Reached level 50 online and I just stopped playing it. Switched back to Black Ops 2 and I've been playing a lot of it. I just can't stand with all the players jumping around corners spraying their weapons. This game really is frustrating. Hopefully they won't do the same with Black Ops 3. Judging from the trailers, they look similar, in my opinion. I literally have no more hope for Call of Duty games. I probably should just stick to Black Ops 2 and stop wasting money each year for something that would disappoint.

5. troutski

Regular

I don't find AW frustrating, but I'm the same player in all other CoD games that runs around with a submachine gun, murdering other players on the fly. I like the chaotic mess of movement, but I can obviously see why it frustrates a lot of people.

6. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

The game keeps rewarding bad players with a greater advantage over the game. With all these new gadgets and high tech weapons, it's just much easier to spot and kill someone. Why do you think people hated the target finder attachment from Black Ops 2? It just made everything easier for bad campers who can't aim properly get cheap kills. AW is still a fun game, honestly :D.