How far have you gotten?

Discussion in 'World of Tanks and Planes' started by tinybutnotfangless, Mar 19, 2014.

1. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

Getting Gold and Premium tokens allow us to level up faster, but how many of you have played the game without using such bonuses? Also, by not using these bonuses, how far have you gotten and how do you feel about it? How do you feel about people using premiums to boost themselves while you play normally?

2. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I don't mind it. I just choose to play for free. I don't wouldn't mind donating though since the game was free in the first place though. The devs deserve something :)

3. Tom G

Tom G Member

I have got to Tier 6 and I kinda have quit for a few months. It is hard grinding. I have a few other tanks. I have my own clan.

4. Sarleons

Sarleons Member

Actually using only standard account I managed to have two tier 10 tanks, although I sold one of them (T57) because I didn’t like it, however I must admit that I made use of some auto-bonuses such as one day premium.

I don’t mind if others buy premium to level up quicker since that doesn’t give them any advantages on the battlefield however using gold shells seems a bit unfair to me since it gives them a bit of advantage making the fight a bit biased.