Darkfall How does Darkfall size up to LOTRO and WoW?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by pr0xx1d, Dec 19, 2013.

1. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Is it worth playing and paying the monthly subscription fee? How do the features and amount of content size up to larger MMOs? I am interested in looking more into it and figured I would ask. :)

2. Zlyuka

Zlyuka Well-Known Member

Same question here, I'm bored yet again with EQ2 but always keep returning while looking for something totally NEW but still fantasy-oriented.

Thanks for any insight I'm going to subscribe to this thread.

3. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I haven't played it myself personally I haven't bothered with the game because it looks like an average MMO and it's P2P and I think their are better MMO's out their. I may be wrong, but I based my opinion by watching videos of the game.

4. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

I remember that darkfall was very hyped up in the beginning because it was supposed to be much harder than any other MMO. I have not heard anything about it since then.

5. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I remember the same, gats. I almost bothered to give it a shot but ended up renewing my WoW membership instead. I doubt I'll end up trying it since everyone basically said that it was mediocre.

6. Lokitns

Lokitns Member

I would say this game is more reminiscent of a game like UO. But def more grindy, would of absolutely loved this game if the grind wasn't so boring and time consuming.