How do you spend your Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by moneyman, Dec 14, 2015.

1. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

As the tile says how are people here going to spend their holiday season?

I am personally going to spends time with family and friends and eat a plenty of good food. I haven't acquired any presents since I have a made a deal that I don't buy presents for them so they don't buy presents for me.

2. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll be with my family. :) We usually open presents in the early morning (I have two young brothers), and then we have a big breakfast and watch the Disney Christmas Parade on tv. Then we mess with presents and such until big dinner. :)

3. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Watching movies and playing games. I'm a secular person and my family is thousands of miles of away. Friends will be with their families. It's just a normal day for me.

4. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

This Christmas will very sad for me since it'll be the first one I'll spend completely alone. For the last few years I was with my girlfriend, but she left me and now I'll just sit in the dark, turn the lights from the tree, watch some of my favorite Christmas episodes from my favorite TV shows, maybe catch a Christmas movie and eat a whole lot of of take-out.

5. Bannon

Bannon Active Member
    Regular

I spend it mostly with family though that happens in-between watching games, anime, and movies.

6. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll be spending it with my family like most Catholic Asians. Spending it with your significant other isn't tolerated because it's the time of year when you're supposed to be with family and relatives just for a day. We'll have a lot of booze, gifts and cake!

7. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually have two Christmas occasions to attend this year. Half of the time, I stay with my boyfriend's family and the other half, I stay with my family. So, I'll be having my boyfriend's family's Christmas, as well as my own family on the same day. Plus, enjoying some much needed time off from college!

8. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member
    Regular

Christmas Eve at my house then Christmas Day at cousins'. Both days the family's together eating, talking, laughing, and eating. Great times.

9. Astdua

Astdua Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I dropped some money on presents and I am going to spend quality time with my SO and family, warm at home with some good food.

10. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

My parents divorced when I was a kid and an older kid told me to cheer up when I first found because he said now I'll get to have two Christmases. And I did, I lightened up and was really happy for double the presents that year. Then Christmas came and it was just double the sadness and it absolutely sucked. This year I'm playing video games all day and baking myself cookies so if it sucks, hey, at least it's my fault. Glad you're having a great Christmas, I really envy you.

11. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

With family especially. This year is going to be a little different because after I'm having the traditional Christmas evening with my family I'll go out and get drunk with a few friends of mine, whilst also attempting to playing League of Legends. Oh, boy, the fun I'll have. Wish me luck lol.

12. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

Glad to hear about your ways of spending Christmas. I am going to spend my Christmas with family eating lots of food.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's gonna be a friends-oriented New Year's party and Christmas is gonna be just me and a couple of family members, nothing too spectacular.

14. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

During the last Christmas I was away from home. I spend a good time of the day calling relatives and friends and also answering calls far and wide wishing them all Merry Christmas. I cooked plenty food and had lots of drinks and fruits for the celebration.

15. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

Last Christmas I spent with my family. I had been away for three years. I'm not that bad, it's just work. I had not seen some of my relatives for six years. It felt like a reunion and I enjoyed my mom's cooking which I had missed alot.

16. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually spend Christmas with may family for a few days and then just come back home to enjoy my gifts.