How do you imagine your life without computer or any technologies?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 5, 2015.

1. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Member
    Regular

How I spend my down time would be alot different. I would spend time crafting to spend mt time and calling people on the telephone to talk.

2. abonnen

abonnen Member
    Regular

That is what I would be doing to but I wonder if the question mean all technology ever things like land phones and electricity. I think that there are more little technology in today's world then we think about like a refrigerator. Do you think they meant all technology or just modern technology?

3. Arseny

Arseny New Member

Well, I'd definitely have a different job, that's for sure!

There would probably be a lot more travel in my life as well (maybe latin America?). I don't know how I'd stay entertained in one place without the internet as an escape.

Cuba, China, and Venezuela are at the top of my list currently.

I would assume the question is just about modern electronics, otherwise it'd be way too broad (is the wheel tech?).

4. abonnen

abonnen Member
    Regular

I was think it was meaning modern as well but the question could mean all technology that requires some sort of electric power (battery or plugged int). The wheel is technology in a way but it can/could be powered just by human or animal energy/force. I think it would be interesting how the world would do if all modern technologies or electric based technology were not around anymore, I think some may go crazy.

5. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's like say taking my computer away from me for one day. It's certainly going to be the most boring day I'll have. I'm so used to working with the computer every day that it's become a significant part of my daily activities. I see the outside world and things out there from the screen of my computer, my work requires the use of the computer a lot.

6. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me I would see it be pretty hard, dull, depressing and just limiting in a way. We have accomplished so much through phones and internet so to see it all just go like that would be a bit unsettling.

7. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

Today life is totally depends on the computer science and technology.Now many people are connected through technology to complete their most important daily routine tasks.The details of businesses are totally stored in the computer to show anywhere at anytime.One of the most advantage of computer is that nowadays many stydents learn education online to quench their thirst for education.Approximately 90% of our daily routine is completed through computer and use of technologies.That's why life would become more difficult without computer and technology.

8. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

A life without the technology right now would be a bit hard. Both me and my wife earn money online, and to do this of course we need PCs and internet connection. Without the tech that we have right now, we might be just selling stuff like used cars or houses.